So...fill me in. Member search?

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Been a long time...just wondering about some of the folks I used to see here. I was wonderin what happened them...and also wondering if you all could fill me in. The names are not in any particular order...jut wondering if anybody could enlighten me. Anybody?

RSD - rubbersidedown
pipefighter
Revlis
WAG
BA Busa
sage ronin
Charlesbusa
BigBSBusa
NJ - nitrousjunkie
yamahor
BulletTrain
Kento Moto
scootergirl
Lo Busa
MSF - Monsterspeedfreak
ridercoach
Mikey D
MET aka Ninja Eater
lambusa
Devil Dog
Gunny Busa
Grab n Twist
Rhythm
ICEMANN
Banditoo
Mr Brown
WWJD
PD Busa
mjn
Raider DM
Shenoyp
that korean dude that lost part of his foot...he was always saying he was gonna share with the .Org when he won the lottery
Others I can't seem to remember at the moment.

Again, the names are in no particular order...I was just wondering and figured I'd ask y'all. I know there's some that I'm missing...anyone?

lets see

RSD - rubbersidedown - pops in from time to time extremely randomly
pipefighter - - pops in from time to time extremely randomly
Revlis - pops in from time to time extremely randomly
WAG - Havent seen him post in a while but still around I think
BA Busa - - pops in from time to time extremely randomly
sage ronin - totally MIA
Charlesbusa - dunno, havent see much in a while
BigBSBusa - still around, just sometimes can't get online due to work I think
NJ - nitrousjunkie - - pops in from time to time extremely randomly
yamahor - pops in from time to time extremely randomly
BulletTrain - totally MIA
Kento Moto - Still around
Lo Busa - Totally MIA
ridercoach - havent seen in a while maybe someone else has
MET aka Ninja Eater - havent seen him in a while but think he's around lurking
lambusa - - pops in from time to time randomly
Rhythm - pops in from time to time extremely randomly
ICEMANN - pops in from time to time extremely randomly
PD Busa - sold the busa, time is focused on dirt racing with his son, if he's here he's not sayin much these days
Shenoyp - totally MIA for a while

Thats what I know

Hi PAC. How's it going?

I talk with CharlesBusa and WAG from time to time. They are doing well. Charles is still a track junkey.

I keep up with DJ (sageronin) via emails and calls...he's doing well and working hard, enjoying a new BMW and still has a Busa or two :D

Wag I keep up with on Facebook, as well as Ben (yamahor) and PDBusa - he also emails me every now and again to give me a hard time...he'll pop in here every now and again, and is in to dirt bikes with his son now, though I know he's really too old to be doing that stuff :laugh:

Chris (BulletTrain) surprised the hell out of me a year or two ago and logged in here to update us on life...got a kid, was going through a divorce, then *poof* he was gone again...

Revlis pops in every very blue moon, and even knows how to log in to his Facebook acct every now and again LOL He and his wife are living in Washington state now, enjoying the non-Florida feel of a new place that's much cooler :)

Ken (BigBSBusa) is still around; just saw him in NC at the Bash in April when he so graciously made a stop by to say hi on his way home from a work-related trip...

Mr Brown was back for a while, but I was wondering about him a few weeks back. He just faded away again :(

Always wondered what happened to SageRonin.

He's good...busy as ever with work and riding when he can. I miss him being here :( I've told him that repeatedly, but he's moved on with life. We've been trying to get together for 3 years to ride, but it's never in the cards it seems :down:

Pipe's still here.
More in observation mode lately.
Family is doing good as well.
Glad to see you posting up.

Hey Paul, nice to see you up. I read some post every once in a while but dont post very often.

Been a long time...just wondering about some of the folks I used to see here. I was wonderin what happened them...and also wondering if you all could fill me in. The names are not in any particular order...jut wondering if anybody could enlighten me. Anybody?

RSD - rubbersidedown Comes and goes but it's been too long
pipefighter It's been awhile
Revlis He was in here this year, but just dropped in
WAG Once in awhile
BA Busa He's doing alright, just doesn't come around
sage ronin
Charlesbusa He just posted some track vid, but hasn't been around much since moving to Texas
BigBSBusa He still post up all the time
NJ - nitrousjunkie still around
yamahor drops in, has a Busa again
BulletTrain
Kento Moto post up every now and then
scootergirl i want to say posted up this year
Lo Busa
MSF - Monsterspeedfreak
ridercoach
Mikey D
MET aka Ninja Eater
lambusa Still posting
Devil Dog been a minute CHP now a days
Gunny Busa been awhile
Grab n Twist
Rhythm very seldom
ICEMANN
Banditoo
Mr Brownbeen awhile
WWJD posted this year but rare
PD Busa never LMBO
mjn been awhile
Raider DM
Shenoyp
that korean dude that lost part of his foot...he was always saying he was gonna share with the .Org when he won the lottery
Others I can't seem to remember at the moment.

Again, the names are in no particular order...I was just wondering and figured I'd ask y'all. I know there's some that I'm missing...anyone?

Lots of others have disappeared, and we have had some members who have passed away.

lets see

RSD - rubbersidedown - pops in from time to time extremely randomly
pipefighter - - pops in from time to time extremely randomly
Revlis - pops in from time to time extremely randomly
WAG - Havent seen him post in a while but still around I think
BA Busa - - pops in from time to time extremely randomly
sage ronin - totally MIA
Charlesbusa - dunno, havent see much in a while
BigBSBusa - still around, just sometimes can't get online due to work I think
NJ - nitrousjunkie - - pops in from time to time extremely randomly
yamahor - pops in from time to time extremely randomly
BulletTrain - totally MIA
Kento Moto - Still around
Lo Busa - Totally MIA
ridercoach - havent seen in a while maybe someone else has
MET aka Ninja Eater - havent seen him in a while but think he's around lurking
lambusa - - pops in from time to time randomly
Rhythm - pops in from time to time extremely randomly
ICEMANN - pops in from time to time extremely randomly
PD Busa - sold the busa, time is focused on dirt racing with his son, if he's here he's not sayin much these days
Shenoyp - totally MIA for a while

Thats what I know

Ah...I see. Thanks, zuk! What about Raider? Gunny? Devil Dog? Panda Nin? scootergirl? Anybody heard from them?

Bro,
Gunny retired and sort of dropped out of sight... He has popped up a couple of times.
Devil Dog retired and is a cop now...

PACIFICBUSA said:
Ah...I see. Thanks, zuk! What about Raider? Gunny? Devil Dog? Panda Nin? scootergirl? Anybody heard from them?

Panda nin still posts, haven't heard from scooter girl in quite a while..

Hi PAC. How's it going?

I talk with CharlesBusa and WAG from time to time. They are doing well. Charles is still a track junkey.

Aha!!! Another name I did not mention! Good to hear from you, BW. :thumbsup: I'm doin alright...just trying to juggle time between work, family, and projects on the homefront. How bout you, though? How you doin?

Glad to hear those two are doing good...very glad. Is Chucky still married? Oh heck...what was his wife's name here? Nijinsky or something? And howsabout WAG? He still terrorizing NM?

Wag posts on Gixxer.com all the time!

I sent him a PM for you!

I keep up with DJ (sageronin) via emails and calls...he's doing well and working hard, enjoying a new BMW and still has a Busa or two :D

Wag I keep up with on Facebook, as well as Ben (yamahor) and PDBusa - he also emails me every now and again to give me a hard time...he'll pop in here every now and again, and is in to dirt bikes with his son now, though I know he's really too old to be doing that stuff :laugh:

Chris (BulletTrain) surprised the hell out of me a year or two ago and logged in here to update us on life...got a kid, was going through a divorce, then *poof* he was gone again...

Revlis pops in every very blue moon, and even knows how to log in to his Facebook acct every now and again LOL He and his wife are living in Washington state now, enjoying the non-Florida feel of a new place that's much cooler :)

Ken (BigBSBusa) is still around; just saw him in NC at the Bash in April when he so graciously made a stop by to say hi on his way home from a work-related trip...

Mr Brown was back for a while, but I was wondering about him a few weeks back. He just faded away again :(

Ah...I see. Well, glad to hear that Sage is doin good. Also glad the giant is doing good. Did he get any taller? :poke::whistle::laugh: I hope that PD Busa's keepin up with the boy. Youth and skill will never match old age and treachery...heheh.

I'm really sorry to hear that about Chris...I remember when he popped in on us and told us about the marriage and the kid (? maybe?)...really sorry to hear about the divorce. Anybody connected to him on facebook? I have yet to open an account there...but i'll more than likely miss out on it again.

I remember Rev moving to the PNW...in fact, I met up with him when he was at that motorcycle shop up near Smokey Point. I think I tried pm'ing him awhile back, but no love...ah well.

Good to know that big bruddah B is doin good...I still envy you guys being able to meet up without having to fly over a huge body of water. I'll get there...one day. I think.

And I see that Mr. Brown is still a bit of a transient, eh? That's cool...I do hope he's doin good, though.

I was also wondering about Lazerblade, but he posted up on my tat thread. Was really good to hear from him.

Back