Since 1999 A Busa codes to c31 6Fixed

(2busa @ Feb. 02 2007,13:03) Cougar: "Now the computer realizes it's in 5th gear. Wouldn't you agree?" Not one sentence, Cougar. Show me (by design) how 5th feeds 5 other gears with a 5th gear map, when the 6Fx is, "designed to compensate" using the default f-safe maps. The 6Fx feeds (all gears) under a code set.
I never said anything about changing gears. If I was physically in 5th gear with not modifications to my GPS or wiring, the computer would believe I'm in 5th, correct?

Although I do share the frustration of Cat and Cougar I need to throw this out to everyone. Let's keep it civil as possible guys.. no personal attacks.

I can't believe I read the "Whole Thing". I have to go now, I have a really bad headache.

PS. - What's a TRE again, ay never mind.

(heavybusa @ Jan. 20 2007,08:11) whats a TRE  
rock.gif
What's a TRE
rock.gif
I can't find my remote idle adj! and now i'm lookin for my built in Global Positioning System
super.gif
Dude how can these zuki folks give all this and a great price toooo.
super.gif
Man am i glad i don't own stock in the H.D. Corp.
crazy.gif

rock.gif

super.gif

CAT, the Pcom is a tuning tool for one thing; keeping the pintle open a bit longer. That is one tuning tool = electrics to the injector. Again, you like the rest of the map chasers are over spraying. I ran the TFI instead. It increased the fuel to the engine, but it also fluffed the crisp of the 760mmHG. See how I'm tuning the bike first? I play out the backup maps, then I add fuel pressure to the rails. That is way before the Pcom. Now, I play out the pressures till I reach a state of tune. I'm loaded with 4 hard codes in play, to where I'll never replace the sensors back in the loop. The next tuning step is the injector size. I'll change those like jet sizes, adjust the pressures to the injector size and so on. I haven't tuned the bike to induce the injector to remain open longer, (Pc). Maybe a GPS 6 trigger and a Pcom is your way of tuning, but to me, you're not even ready for the Pcom until you play out the computer parameters/injectors/rail pressure first. I do not agree with the Pcom way to tune a computer bike. The Pc is down the road kind of tune. It's not ready yet...

So, your tuning is, GPS the 6Fx, then Pcom it.
My tuning is, Backup maps, then fuel pressure, then injector size, then back to fu/pressure. I look for the fine line. I may have the tune so close, the Pc may blanket the tune too far rich.
You have no Idea! Show up with your 5th map and Pcom maps on a closed course race track.

absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...
I just love how that sounds Don't you?

Cougar: "I never said anything about changing gears. If I was physically in 5th gear with not modifications to my GPS or wiring, the computer would believe I'm in 5th, correct?"

Correct. The 5th map is just that. The limiter is in play, you don't have the fuel spray the, "limp" (6fx) provides. Ask yourself if the GPS is not a receiver of up and down voltage values. Try this... One wire goes from last gear to the ECM. The 2nd wire starts from ground, travels thru 2 j-boxes and ends as the wire to 1st gear in the GPS unit. Say, we have 4 gears. The ECM sees you're in 3rd gear. On the j-box side of 3rd, count 3-2-1= 6. On the ECM side 3rd is counted 3-4= 7. Here is a hypothetical GPS (unaltered) and both wires in loop. The ECM reads 2 numbers. One going in the j-boxes then loops to ground, plus the number on the ECM side of the wire. The ECM reads the direct wire on 4th, and the incoming wire from ground, (thru 2 j-boxes) then out to the GPS, (completing the loop). The Bike is correctly running.
Say 4th is now in gear. The computer now reads, 4 to the right wire, and left wire reads, 4-3-2-1= 10. You come along, mod the wire, how do you expect to incorporate the analog to read 3rd twice? The GPS is going to move to 4th click in the GPs and read, 3-3-2-1= 9. The GPS recognizes 10 in 4th, not 9 for 4th, (gps physical click to 4 voltage value is out of spec by 1). The right wire's value side pings 9, not the factory 10. You are out of spec = straight to 6fx.

Now you want to cut the wire to the ECM, then create a single value to ground?

I want to know this, what are you expecting will happen when I test my bike on the dyno? I don't want to know if 'fix to 6' will be loaded. I don't want to know if a failsafe will be loaded.

I want to know what you expect to find.

When I compare the unplugged GPS to the stock 4th, 5th, and 6th runs, are you expecting better performance? When I run the run with the simulated MGPS, are you expecting them to be exactly the same as the unplugged GPS? When I lock it in 5th (via 6.79K Ohm resistance) are you expecting it to perform exactly the same as the stock run in 5th, or the same as the unplugged GPS?

From everything you've posted, you're saying that no matter what I do, the ECU will just know that I've tampered with the GPS (although there's no way for it to tell), it'll just know. By that, every run, except stock, should look exactly like the unplugged GPS.

I left a message with the dyno people, just waiting for them to get back to me with a time and date.

I want to know this, what are you expecting will happen when I test my bike on the dyno? I don't expect the dyno to waver more than 1/2 a horse, if the dyno picks it up at all. I don't want to know if 'fix to 6' will be loaded. What do you mean you don't want to know. Where is your 'base' your 'benchmark' to break/compare? I don't want to know if a failsafe will be loaded. Your dyno time.

I want to know what you expect to find. No difference between a mod or a disconnect.

When I compare the unplugged GPS to the stock 4th, 5th, and 6th runs, are you expecting better performance? Yes, only a partial, (semi-digital) 'Ragged Edge' type throttle response. When I run the run with the simulated MGPS, are you expecting them to be exactly the same as the unplugged GPS? Yes. When I lock it in 5th (via 6.79K Ohm resistance) are you expecting it to perform exactly the same as the stock run in 5th, or the same as the unplugged GPS? Exactly the same as the unplugged GPS.

From everything you've posted, you're saying that no matter what I do, the ECU will just know that I've tampered with the GPS (although there's no way for it to tell), it'll just know. You mean no way for YOU to tell. I can tell within feet, (the change). I kind of doubt the dyno would pick up the subtle difference. It's that subtle. What you forget is the short to ground using either wire. By that, every run, except stock, should look exactly like the unplugged GPS. Yes. Switch wires if you like.

I left a message with the dyno people, just waiting for them to get back to me with a time and date. Does not matter the sequence. Start with a disconnect - pull. Install your zener - pull. Reconnect to stock - pull.

(2busa @ Feb. 02 2007,18:21) I want to know this, what are you expecting will happen when I test my bike on the dyno? I don't expect the dyno to waver more than 1/2 a horse, if the dyno picks it up at all. I don't want to know if 'fix to 6' will be loaded. What do you mean you don't want to know. Where is your 'base' your 'benchmark' to break/compare? I don't want to know if a failsafe will be loaded. Your dyno time.

I want to know what you expect to find. No difference between a mod or a disconnect.

When I compare the unplugged GPS to the stock 4th, 5th, and 6th runs, are you expecting better performance? Yes, only a partial, (semi-digital) 'Ragged Edge' type throttle response. When I run the run with the simulated MGPS, are you expecting them to be exactly the same as the unplugged GPS? Yes. When I lock it in 5th (via 6.79K Ohm resistance) are you expecting it to perform exactly the same as the stock run in 5th, or the same as the unplugged GPS? Exactly the same as the unplugged GPS.

From everything you've posted, you're saying that no matter what I do, the ECU will just know that I've tampered with the GPS (although there's no way for it to tell), it'll just know. You mean no way for YOU to tell. I can tell within feet, (the change). I kind of doubt the dyno would pick up the subtle difference. It's that subtle. What you forget is the short to ground using either wire. By that, every run, except stock, should look exactly like the unplugged GPS. Yes. Switch wires if you like.

I left a message with the dyno people, just waiting for them to get back to me with a time and date. Does not matter the sequence. Start with a disconnect - pull. Install your zener - pull. Reconnect to stock - pull.
Thats interesting to say the least.

2Busa, how could this be, that you dont think the dyno will pick up this awesome mod only you've discovered and support, that being removing the GPS for a 6fx!

I think any reasonable man can expect to pull higher numbers with a Busa that will rev 400rpms higher than a "stock" Busa. I mean, the difference b/w a unmolested stock Busa and a MGPS is 400rpms, oh yeah, or the 2Busa GPS Delete also gives 400 more rpms while it is in limp mode, forgot.

Lets see, a flow chart should go like this:
Stock = MGPS = 2Busa GPS means we're all full of sh!t.

Stock < MGPS/2Busa means there is definately something going on. Could be both are 6fx, or the TRE function + added 400rpms is equivalent to the 6fx.

Stock < MGPS <2Busa, then 6fx is definately an advantage over a TRE, MGPS, and stock. So in this case 2Busa might actually have someone else prove the theory he continuously claims he has proven without yet showing proof of!

Stock < 2Busa <MGPS mean that 6fx is a limp home/failsaife and not the be all end all of performance and 2Busa is full of it.

2Busa < Stock & MGPS < Stock, means MGPS MAY be setting a 6fx, and that 2Busa is full of sh!t in his claims of performance from yanking a GPS just as much as Ivan and every other modded GPS dealer/maker.

Any issues with that 2Busa? Any issues with that Cougar?

Cougar, if your seriously going to give these runs a test, and either prove/disprove 2Busa, Ivan, etc... let me know and I'll contribute to the testing fee's. I would like to see this all played out and settled personally, but until a test like this is done, 2Busa will keep running his fingers over the A B S T R A C T keys on the computer
smile.gif

absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...

(05BusaLe @ Feb. 02 2007,19:09) absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...
I do too.

(CAT3 @ Feb. 02 2007,21:04) Cougar, if your seriously going to give these runs a test, and either prove/disprove 2Busa, Ivan, etc... let me know and I'll contribute to the testing fee's. I would like to see this all played out and settled personally, but until a test like this is done, 2Busa will keep running his fingers over the A B S T R A C T keys on the computer
smile.gif
I've already made the 4 circuits to test (posted in the zener diode thread) and a GPS delete test.

Contacted the dyno, waiting for a response to set up the appointment. I'm going to estimate 2 hrs. I originally thought 1, but I think 2 should suffice since I'll basically make several pulls in each scenario.

Myself and another member are funding this out of pocket (if he wishes to be known, step up, but I'm not going to share that info). I've already taken the time to purchase, test, and build the circuits needed for the test. If anyone wants to chip in, feel free to PM me.

Hey Luke. The dyno is down until sometime mid next week. We threw a bearing on the drum and DynoJet is sending me a replacement. Should get it Tuesday or Wednesday. I will get with you then to setup the appointment.[/Quote]

Just waiting...

What still bugs me is you can't comprehend that we can tell the ECU what gear we want it to think it's in. This is how we (the 'busa community, not the kwak community) make 5th feed 5 other gears with a 5th gear map. We essentially hard-code the sensor to no longer be variable, only showing 5th gear reading to the ECU, thus allowing the ECU to load the 5th gear ignition map.

You seem to believe that the ECU & GPS communicate, but they don't. Communication is the exchange of information. The GPS cannot communicate, but the ECU can. All the ECU knows to do is check the three wires. If all three fall within spec, there's nothing wrong.

If you believe that Suzuki's engineers devised some elaborate scheme to see if the GPS was tampered with, that's fine. But if they went through that much effort to keep you from tampering with the GPS, why would they make it so that if you simply unplugged it the bike would suddenly run better (you, 2busa, said 'fix to 6' was fatter, producing more HP) and achieve speeds above 186 MPH (you, 2busa, say 'fix to 6' has a rev limit of 10,600).

I don't think Suzuki's stupid enough to say 'hey, lets limit 6th gear to 10,200, but make the failsafe actually run better and extend the rev limiter to 10,600.' Anyone else find this strange?

Now, I can understand the failsafe having the factory rev limiter, as it makes sense. However, since the failsafe is called 'Gear position fixed to 6th gear' (per the FSM, page 4-31), I find it hard to believe there's a separate map for the 'fix to 6'. The FSM clearly states that the gear position is fixed to 6th gear. My interpretation of that statement is that since the GPS is no longer present, it loads the 6th gear map, which has a rev limit of 10,200 RPM. Maybe there is an explanation of this mysterious '6fx (as 2busa calls it) map, but I haven't found even a reference to an altogether separate map for the failsafe. I did find that it interprets each gear via resistances in the GPS, and loads ignition maps accordingly. Then, when the GPS fails, it says, "Gear position fixed to 6th gear."

http://www.livevideo.com/video....me.aspx

You are wasting your time, money, and the pounding to the bike. If there is any HP, it already has the ability to punch thru the limiter. Sorry, No HP change. You keep forgetting... all you are doing is pulling up a backup map. Think a stock generic digital is going to give you more HP? The computer is working one sensor failure.
We are talking, let the clutch out, throttle up and within feet, you can tell right off. That's all she wrote. It's a matter of fine tuning the throttle response down low. I already have the ability to crack 190 coded.

CAT:
2Busa, how could this be, that you dont think the dyno will pick up this awesome mod only you've discovered and support, that being removing the GPS for a 6fx! I didn't discover it. That's the book calling the shots to 6. No HP gain on a f-safe map, just a crispier digital kind of throttle. Like you feel now. Remember the stock throttle response and now the mod throttle response, that is the 6 from the mGPS.

I think any reasonable man can expect to pull higher numbers with a Busa that will rev 400rpms higher than a "stock" Busa. I mean, the difference b/w a unmolested stock Busa and a MGPS is 400rpms, oh yeah, or the 2Busa GPS Delete also gives 400 more rpms while it is in limp mode, forgot. 2Busa, how could this be, that you dont think the dyno will pick up this awesome mod only you've discovered and support, that being removing the GPS for a 6fx! I expect you to match Don's 190 plus. You severed either wire. I don't know why? You could save the trouble and disconnect the GPS

Stock = MGPS = 2Busa GPS means we're all full of sh!t. No one is full of anything, CAT. Make this a simple exercise understanding the flow chart of the book - Sensor = Fail-Safe = ECM = No Start. If I am wrong using this flow chart for the computerized motorcycle, then I am wrong walking up to any engine with the... Fu/Com/Spk trouble-tree charts in my mental tool box as well.

Stock < MGPS/2Busa means there is definately something going on. Only thing going on is a trouble code being triggered as if the wire is grounding, (w/resistance induced-) out of factory spec. Could be both are 6fx, or the TRE function + added 400rpms is equivalent to the 6fx. Only package the GPS truck delivers is the, 6FX'D, (the all-in-1 kit).

Stock < MGPS <2Busa, then 6fx is definately an advantage over a TRE, MGPS, and stock. CAT, you're tied around, walk the chart out like this: Stock >CATMGPS >2Busa d/c > TRE> 270 Om> Zener> CluGPS> ATRE = 6fx. So in this case 2Busa might actually have someone else prove the theory he continuously claims he has proven without yet showing proof of! Both manuals share the, a-N/D-J digital fuel methods, the 760mmHg Atmo methods, the intake air Ta method, the Tw coolant map method, and the, GOLD STD 6Fx/(6) mapping method. All use a backup method if triggered by a failed sensor. I have brought proof to the table and I have yet to have someone bring the 5th map method... absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...
I just love how that sounds... to the table.

Cougar: "What still bugs me is you can't comprehend that we can tell the ECU what gear we want it to think it's in. This is how we (the 'busa community, not the kwak community) make 5th feed 5 other gears with a 5th gear map. We essentially hard-code the sensor to no longer be variable, only showing 5th gear reading to the ECU, thus allowing the ECU to load the 5th gear ignition map."

What I can't comprehend is the, EVER SO OBVIOUS, WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE BUT triggering the GPS code, as per Don's description. The heck if 5th analog will spin you past red line. Only way you lift the limiter is to load 6fx. What else triggered the correct f-safe map to set the package in motion.
I am telling you, the Busa community sees 5 soldered to the locked 6 reading the soldered 5th in the GPS at the dash locked. Cougar, the Busa TRE type threads I've read here at org, talk about the rich condition caused by the GPS. If it's rich, it sure isn't 5th gear causing a rich scenario.

(2busa @ Feb. 02 2007,23:02) http://www.livevideo.com/video....me.aspx

You are wasting your time, money, and the pounding to the bike. If there is any HP, it already has the ability to punch thru the limiter. Sorry, No HP change. You keep forgetting... all you are doing is pulling up a backup map. Think a stock generic digital is going to give you more HP? The computer is working one sensor failure.
We are talking, let the clutch out, throttle up and within feet, you can tell right off. That's all she wrote. It's a matter of fine tuning the throttle response down low. I already have the ability to crack 190 coded.

CAT:
2Busa, how could this be, that you dont think the dyno will pick up this awesome mod only you've discovered and support, that being removing the GPS for a 6fx! I didn't discover it. That's the book calling the shots to 6. No HP gain on a f-safe map, just a crispier digital kind of throttle. Like you feel now. Remember the stock throttle response and now the mod throttle response, that is the 6 from the mGPS.

I think any reasonable man can expect to pull higher numbers with a Busa that will rev 400rpms higher than a "stock" Busa. I mean, the difference b/w a unmolested stock Busa and a MGPS is 400rpms, oh yeah, or the 2Busa GPS Delete also gives 400 more rpms while it is in limp mode, forgot. 2Busa, how could this be, that you dont think the dyno will pick up this awesome mod only you've discovered and support, that being removing the GPS for a 6fx! I expect you to match Don's 190 plus. You severed either wire. I don't know why? You could save the trouble and disconnect the GPS

Stock = MGPS = 2Busa GPS means we're all full of sh!t. No one is full of anything, CAT. Make this a simple exercise understanding the flow chart of the book - Sensor = Fail-Safe = ECM = No Start. If I am wrong using this flow chart for the computerized motorcycle, then I am wrong walking up to any engine with the... Fu/Com/Spk trouble-tree charts in my mental tool box as well.

Stock < MGPS/2Busa means there is definately something going on. Only thing going on is a trouble code being triggered as if the wire is grounding, (w/resistance induced-) out of factory spec. Could be both are 6fx, or the TRE function + added 400rpms is equivalent to the 6fx. Only package the GPS truck delivers is the, 6FX'D, (the all-in-1 kit).

Stock < MGPS <2Busa, then 6fx is definately an advantage over a TRE, MGPS, and stock. So in this case 2Busa might actually have someone else prove the theory he continuously claims he has proven without yet showing proof of! Both manuals share the, a-N/D-J digital fuel methods, the 760mmHg Atmo methods, the intake air Ta method, the Tw coolant map method, and the, GOLD STD 6Fx/(6) mapping method. All use a backup method if triggered by a failed sensor. I have brought proof to the table and I have yet to have someone bring the 5th map method... absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...absoute is abstract...
I just love how that sounds... to the table.
Please step away from the engines with the Fu/Com/Spk! Holy crap, it says right in the manual that the -GPS Sensor = start Yes = run Yes, just does so in minimum performance necessary. All that trash you tried twisting around saying checkmate etc...wtfe, there is your checkmate. Not only have you back pedaled to say there is no performance gain from your pulling a GPS but now your saying the bad sensor equals no start. Get outta here. Hopefully you will stay away from computers period, bikes, internet and whatever else.

CAT, you're tied around, walk the chart out like this: Stock >CATMGPS >2Busa d/c > TRE> 270 Om> Zener> CluGPS> ATRE = 6fx.
Stock is greeater than CATMGPS is greater than your Disconnect theory which is greater than a TRE....
Its not my modifications done to the GPS, its simply a MGPS that I happen to own and would like to share the use of such item with others, please dont confuse yourself or anyone else into thinking I make these etc...I use keystrokes to tune cars, and hopefully someone will crack the bikes ECM to do the same. But hey, if you think stock is better than everything else including your own d/c theory so be it.

(2busa @ Feb. 03 2007,01:02) I think any reasonable man can expect to pull higher numbers with a Busa that will rev 400rpms higher than a "stock" Busa. I mean, the difference b/w a unmolested stock Busa and a MGPS is 400rpms, oh yeah, or the 2Busa GPS Delete also gives 400 more rpms while it is in limp mode, forgot.
How? Max HP is achieved in the 9k RPM range, not 10,200+, so it will have zero affect on 'pulling higher numbers'.

I don't understand your correlation between the digital and analog. In digital, you either have on or off, no in between, which, in effect, will cause it to be more choppy. Analog, on the other hand, can vary any amount, thus being smoother. Perhaps you can explain the difference between digital and analog without using abstract, absolute, or because it's in the FSM.

With CAT's MGPS, the crisper throttle response would only be noticeable in 5th and 6th gear, but you seem to think it's there all the time. He had the dealer pull the codes, but nothing showed up. If the computer was in failsafe, why did the dealer not find a code?

CAT:
"Please step away from the engines with the Fu/Com/Spk! Holy crap, it says right in the manual that the -GPS Sensor = start Yes = run Yes, just does so in minimum performance necessary. All that trash you tried twisting around saying checkmate etc...wtfe, there is your checkmate. Not only have you back pedaled to say there is no performance gain from your pulling a GPS but now your saying the bad sensor equals no start. Get outta here. Hopefully you will stay away from computers period, bikes, internet and whatever else."

I haven't back-peddled one crank stroke. So far, you have read the manual correctly. Here is your flow chart of the manual as you state: CAT: "Holy crap, it says right in the manual that the -GPS Sensor = start Yes = run Yes, just does so in minimum performance necessary."
So, we have "-GPS Sensor = start= yes = run Yes...." Now, here is the exact same flow chart, only I extended the the flow to where the engine stops running, so you can look no further to tell the, ____ (fill in the blank) will need to be replaced, so the bike will run again. Now, fill in the blank and watch the same flow chart in the book = Extended! Ready? Count off the book's steps to failure: 1. GPS, (or most any sensor w/code) =start =yes = run yes. 2. Same GPS only w/mod (the code set) =start yes = run yes. 3. ECU w/code= start=yes =run yes. 4. Up to this point, we know the sensor runs the bike. Under code, the sensor will run inside the ECM. Now 4 represents a failed ECM = NO RUN! Now, I ask you, did you follow the same flow chart in the book, and I added the Failed ECM as the next flow variable in the ''extended' chart.

Do you see the logical steps in the flow chart? Sensor = runs, Coded = it runs, ECM = burned out = NoRun! The bike under mod will be running under code = Runs!
Your idea of, 'limp' to me means, 'tune the limp to your advantage'.

CAT: "But hey, if you think stock is better than everything else including your own d/c theory so be it." What? No one can take fuel out of the loop? Pcom the the limp then! I am tweaking the max tune from the stock configuration using your, "limp mode" codes to finely tune the bike before I throw spray at it or any other tuning component at it.

You tune the bikes the way you want. I have a tuning flow chart I have to work with. I've cracked the ECM. You cracked it 7 years ago, but have stumbled ever since. You need to experiment with the codes. The tune is very, very subtle. All the HP is already in the bike. You'll find nothing but running the 6 package as you know it. Start pulling codes so you understand how the bike performs under codes.

Back