Since 1999 A Busa codes to c31 6Fixed

how bout we all agree to just shut the Fu@k up? I been watching this thread almost since it started and its stupid, if you come up with a way to bring ALL the hayabusas that have been produced since 1999 out of limp mode, patent it and start manufacturing it so you can get rich. Id buy it right now even if it didnt work just to get you to quit posting. Until then im goin back to bed. and CAT.............. i dont know you and im sorry if I offend you but your an idiot for entertaining him.

rant.gif

(RCKTMAN @ Feb. 03 2007,08:31) how bout we all agree to just shut the Fu@k up? I been watching this thread almost since it started and its stupid, if you come up with a way to bring ALL the hayabusas that have been produced since 1999 out of limp mode, patent it and start manufacturing it so you can get rich. Id buy it right now even if it didnt work just to get you to quit posting. Until then im goin back to bed. and CAT.............. i dont know you and im sorry if I offend you but your an idiot for entertaining him.

rant.gif
I agree in the absolute.
tounge.gif

Cougar : "How? Max HP is achieved in the 9k RPM range, not 10,200+, so it will have zero affect on 'pulling higher numbers". Agreed, no HP gain. The (phantom) code does extend the 400 r's, therefore the 6fx is set, (even connected).

"I don't understand your correlation between the digital and analog. In digital, you either have on or off, no in between, which, in effect, will cause it to be more choppy. Analog, on the other hand, can vary any amount, thus being smoother. Perhaps you can explain the difference between digital and analog without using abstract, absolute, or because it's in the FSM". You know what CAT, Cougar is thinking big time. I can see his thinking is about to understand the concept. Cougar, remember, the other analog signals are overriding the GPS's digital signal somewhat. The difference is so slight, it works in all gears. Remember too, the digital is so slight against the analog maps, both anl/dig run in that atmospheric window of tune. What you think is a nasty rumble ('choppy') is the fuel firing in a coded condition.
The GPS code makes the bike perform different at all levels, Remember, 6fx is loading the idle numbers on it's maps as well as the whole rpm range.. So, now you have the MGPS of CAT thinking HE found the Holy Grail. All CAT found was 6fx, (whether he sees the code or not). There is your digital GPS, (coded in 6). The 'choppiness' guys don't like is that, "CRISP, DIGITAL RESPONSE" you achieve with the codes, (using the digits). But, guys don't like that surge in the digital. So, the Pcom comes along, you drop fuel on the tune to, "Fluff" the response. The fluff is the gas washing the digital tune right out of the bike. The 'Crisp' is compared to the Pcom maps. That stock Busa tune is the, 'benchmark' everyone relates the, 'bad pc map' to. Sh!t, if the Pcom map ain't makin' my bike run terrible. Anyone have a map for...." Thus the Pcom comments by yours truly.

"With CAT's MGPS, the crisper throttle response would only be noticeable in 5th and 6th gear, but you seem to think it's there all the time. Yes, you can tell the change in the digital difference within a few feet, (seat of the pants difference no dyno will pick. The subtle difference only the human body could feel). "He had the dealer pull the codes, but nothing showed up. If the computer was in fail-safe, why did the dealer not find a code? The connectors are together, meaning the wires might be, but whatever resistance is going on with that one modded wire is enough to set the code. Did CAT do any type of modding to the GPS wires? He sure did = 6fx.

(cougar694u @ Feb. 03 2007,08:45) I agree, I feel he's gotten the better of both of us.
There is no, 'getting the best of anyone'. If Suzi comes out with a 13.5 beater, I jump ship. But to discuss, help with, or to work the bike to the best and safest way possible, you'll have to deal with my way (the book's way) of doing things.

As long as you perpetuate the myth that there is a 5th map, and finally understand you harvested the industry STD, 6FX, only then will you begin to understand the computer bike and how simple the diagnostics is. For example...

There is no 5th. There is though, the 6fx. Did you mod the GPS? Here is the simple logical step to understanding...

Sensor (mod)= Fails-Safe 6fx. The computer step you missed is: THE (click) from analog to (click) to the digital. Only click left is to watch the smoke come from under the seat where the ECM just cooked itself. The bike will run with the 4 codes I had set (13.5)... just like the book says. If the 13.5 has the same STD, 'limp mode' then limp to me is a tuning tool, not a limp back to the dealer to remove your mod from the GPS.

Are we all on the same page yet? No, you may not take away my computer clicks to the diagnostic conclusion. I do not make the rules to the clicks. You should watch the clicks load. What am i saying... Anyone with a modded GPS already knows the, 'click' change. Welcome to 6fx if you haven't figured it out by now.

(2busa @ Feb. 03 2007,12:39) Are we all on the same page yet? No, you may not take away my computer clicks to the diagnostic conclusion. I do not make the rules to the clicks. You should watch the clicks load. What am i saying...  Anyone with a modded GPS already knows the, 'click' change. Welcome to 6fx if you haven't figured it out by now.
2Busa,

Everyone is pretty much on the same page but you. You are not even in the right book.

The ECU uses switches and sensors to tell it what gear it is in, what position the throttle is in. There is no magic in it at all. We are talking about a relatively simple open loop fuel injection system from the 99 era.
In the case of the gear position sensor , it is a simple 7 position switch. In the 6 gears it selects only one of each resistor for each gear the bike is on. The resistor is place in series with another resistor within the ecu which goes to a 5 volt source again within the ecu. The ECU then monitors the voltage in between these to resistor for the voltage at the same pale the pink wire is.

Now, I’m typing this for others benefit, I know you stopped listening long ago, months ago.

Continuing on, the ECE looks at the voltage and knows what gear/resistor is selected. There is a voltage window for each gear it looks for. As pointed out before, the resistors uses and other components usually have a 5% tolerance. That means it is not an exact voltage. The timing profile is changed per this gear selection. Simply disconnect the pink with from the gps and put the desired resistor from the ecu pink wire to ground and you get the timing profile for that gear at all times.

If you put a small enough resistor in it or ground the pink wire, so that the ECU see less then .6 volts then yes it will select the 6th gear timing profile as a failsafe method of protecting the bike and cause a code C31 to let you know something is wrong.

Now you started this thread, so I’m not going to censor you here. But I am no longer going to tolerate your littering the other threads with your “abstract theory method†of fuel injection tuning garbage.

There actually has been some good info presented here, it is just pretty tuff to wade through the garbage to get to it. Go out and find someone who’ll back you up and invite them to come join the “funâ€. I don’t believe I have seen anyone on this board agree with anything you have said.

I agree Rick, there is some good info in there "somewhere"
beerchug.gif

Too bad that not many will try or be able to find it.

Come on professor the vid was pretty entertaining
all_coholic.gif

Duck and Cover

This is a tiresome thread.

RCKTMAN, sorry for you thinking I'm an idiot for entertaining 2Busa. I've heard if you ignore someone long enough they go away, but in this case he just starts, or hijacks, a new thread. I would like to hop on the 13.5 boards and tell them how to tune, or mod their bikes based off mine (notta a 13.5), but I figured that would be just as silly as this BS sounds. So, if nothing else, maybe someone lurking thru the posts upon posts of chatter will understand that his abstract theory of the absolute is garbage. Besides, I've been told I'm stubborn
smile.gif

The text is boring. That's my fault. This is dry, dry, THEORY. Professor, there is not one line of mine you or anyone can dispute. Please remember what I represent. I am as pure (stock) as they come. I run zero helpers, (Pcom,tre,etc.) on my bike. If you would like to throw 10 different brand computer bikes at me (in a closed room with no help), I'll have every last one of them running, or hand you the compression settings of the bikes that will not start, the crank sensors that are out of spec, or the failed ECM's that either look buckled from internal heat or have a fried diode on a circuit board. That is the work.

Here is the question for you, Professor... Do you agree with my, general basic breakdown to the computer bike? Meaning, 3 problems that narrow it down the to the raw (tooth) basics, (of a computer bike, that is).

1. Compression = No Start
2. Crank Sensor out of spec = No Start
3. ECU short/heat/no signal to pin-out = No Start

We have fresh gas, battery, all the ideal conditions... sans the 3 above. For the rest of my life, all I have to know about a computer bike is the above 3. I could care less about the sensors on the bike.
Professor, the book doesn't tell you, you never have to replace the sensor, does it? How am I figuring out all this if not the 6fx, and your 5th scenario.

Either I walk you through the ECM with another video, or give you all a, '2busa Q&A' and see what you've learned up to now. This 5 thing is really letting you, NOT SEE the computer's function. The computer bike is here to stay. You better figure it out quick.

Now dispute my 3 variables. Can you add, or remove any of my 3 variables? Did I bust it down to the very bottom basic, Y or N.

Remember, I want every last computer bike added, so we will make sure, they all have THIS (Cougar, not cams, silly) one thing in common.

I have a video I'm editing. I will show the, 6FX and (6) both share the same type, 2 point harvesting procedure.

If the factories ignore Russ Collins and his questions... Then, what chance do I have someone explaining the in depth details to me. I think I can come closer to the factory 6 using my theory, than the brainwashing you think you can work the ROM with a, "parasitic draw" to the loop.

Ask a question about the FI system, the ECM and without asking the factory about the incremental details; by simply using the basic theory (not mine, the book silly), I will blow you out of the tub, and slam dunk your a$$ (more like save your attempt) right back to square one. I will gladly use your questions as examples in the video.

Practiced a little editing, experimented with a few video camera combos, (sound) and it stinks. But it will get the point across, and the second video is going to bring it altogether, unless you see the most obvious hint imaginable right here in this little fun ribbing at this whole 5th mod deal...

2nd and final installment why you have achieve the, "Package 6" since 1999, (if the hint didn't give it away).

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5836614495203724104

Here is the one wire connection why the 6 triggers, other code react without triggering a code,etc., but the bottom line, it's been 6FX'd since day one, Gentlemen. If this does not bring it home, then it's true about the old saying...

"If you're told enough times, the lie becomes the truth. In this situation you were handed the truth by the tons. If you haven't figured this out by the video and this thread, then the motorcycle community is in a world of hurt come fix-it time.

http://video.yahoo.com/video....tstocks

True or False Questions. How much have you comprehended so far. Open book as always. Let's see who will step up to the plate and not edit their post with a wrong answer....

1. T
2. F

... Should be easy enough. Good liuck!

1. A sensor uses varied voltage values.
2. There are analog fuel maps for sensors.
3. The a-N and D-J fuel methods replace the failed sensors on the engine.
4. I can walk the wire harness and point out the same ECM ''coded wiring'' as the 13.5's limiter system.
5. The GPS limits spark under 10.6 k rpm.
6. The Hayabusa ECM will read Cougar's diode resistance value as an incorrect ping, then set the 6FX as the OUT signal.
7. I can look at the ECM on page 8-14, and watch the computer's OUT signals run a sequence of checks to formulate the fuel quantity.
8. If I start from the Crank Sensor wires (pg 8-14), I see the crank and GPS are the last 2 signals needed to determine the ''Analog'' fuel spray calculation.
8. If I cut the GP Switch ground wire, the 'complete circuit' to the GPS is broken.
9. If I cut the P wire to the ECM, I should see the 6FX'd in the dash take over for the GP (no 'in' signal) Sensor.
10. The VCSV flap is the first signal the ECM needs to recognize to begin plotting fuel in the analog.
11. If I cut the neutral wire, the NT inside the ECM will recognize a complete circuit lost on the INPUT side.
12. The ECM's internal NT (pg 8-14), will signal the 6FX'd on the OUTPUT side.
13. If I solder the 5/6 together on the GP Switch, I can assume the GPS is reading a faulty IN signal and will default to the 6FX'd on the OUT signal.
14. I now recognize the VCSV and Subthrottle are the first sensors to move when the key is turned on.
15. I now recognize that the perpetual mod ideas throughout the years, has always trigger the 6FX'd on the OUT signal.
16. 5th is obtainable using an aftermarket unit.

http://www.sportrider.com/bikes/146_0110_hayabusa_zx_12r_top_speed/

True or False Open Book:

1. Is this article factual.
2. Is the color code 'Green' to Speedo, 'Green' from the Crank Sensor part of the limiter loop.
3. Has the yellow box in the photo tied into the Speedo/GPS coded wires somehow.
4. With the yellow box wires clamped into the ECM wire harness, is the limiter disabled.
5. Is the ECM reading, 5th analog, or the book's, 6Fx'd.
6. Is SportRider publishing a reliable, factual article.

Back