show your grills !

here's mah smoka-nator
firedevil.gif

mmmmmm...nuthin better than a Beer brat under tha cover for 6-8minutes, with a ICEY brew and Cuban; dam tha tater salad n tha chip-dip!! THIS is all you need for a bbq!
bowdown.gif
Looks good and simple!!

Never had a Cuban before, but can't wait to get my hands on one!!!
thumb_up.gif

show your grills.

here's the one the wife picked up. hey it works

i'd like one of the metal barrel home made ones. might have a friend make one for me...
I made one out of 2 55 gallon drums stacked on eachother once. The bottom barrel was the firebox and the top barrel was cooking chamber. I may have pics of it laying about somewhere.
and here it is.
2691580446_42dd3f4d21.jpg
Does the fire box have vents? Or do you just use the smoke box vents?

Last edited by a moderator:
show your grills.

here's the one the wife picked up. hey it works

i'd like one of the metal barrel home made ones. might have a friend make one for me...
I made one out of 2 55 gallon drums stacked on eachother once. The bottom barrel was the firebox and the top barrel was cooking chamber. I may have pics of it laying about somewhere.
and here it is.

2691580446_42dd3f4d21.jpg
dude i LOVE your fence

your a pretty talented grill maker too

Last edited by a moderator:
here's mah smoka-nator
firedevil.gif

mmmmmm...nuthin better than a Beer brat under tha cover for 6-8minutes, with a ICEY brew and Cuban; dam tha tater salad n tha chip-dip!! THIS is all you need for a bbq!
bowdown.gif
I have the same grill with the optional side grill. I rarely use the big side cause its just a few steaks at a time being cooked.

Love it.

Back