Show Us Your Chicken Strips

What I hate about always riding the slab, is when you do finely get into the twisty's (with that flat spot) you're fighting the bike in every turn !!

I LOVE my Qualifiers & want to try the Q 2's.....But would the PP 2 CT's (or Pilot Pures ?) be better for someone that rides 70% highway - 30% twisty's ?

I am a HUGE FAN of the 2CT'S if you ride them hard on the Street. On the other hand I have heard the Melt on the Track. I Never WILL take the Busa on the Track so that does not matter to Me. I have a Friend that had a Front PURE step out on him on his BUSA so..............

Here's my "street" 2ct's~!~

100_1998.jpg

What I hate about always riding the slab, is when you do finely get into the twisty's (with that flat spot) you're fighting the bike in every turn !!

I LOVE my Qualifiers & want to try the Q 2's.....But would the PP 2 CT's (or Pilot Pures ?) be better for someone that rides 70% highway - 30% twisty's ?

Get a set of Avon Storms.

Get a set of Avon Storms.

Agreed.

The Pures are definitely not the tire you want.

They have more sticky stuff on the outers and are meant for more leaning than 30% of the life of the tire.

Warchild (a member of the Iron Butt staff) swears by them...and he's a true Long Distance Rider...and fellow high-mileage 'ho.

:beerchug:

Back