SEVEN WONDERS OF MOTORCYCLES?

I have it in an MPEG file but it is 140mb's and I would have no way to get it to you.
wink.gif
http://filefactory.com

free 500mb uploads - free downloads - no sign up needed - nothing to install

Man you guys are impatient.
laugh.gif
If PM doesn't get it done on his end then I will follow the link above and make it available.
smile.gif

I would gladly pay a few bucks to someone with the capability (and time) to burn me a copy onto a DVD.

(I still have dialup
blush.gif
)

To every one who has posted on this thread already PM me your address and I will burn you a copy on cd-rom and mail it out to you. I'm not going to get into burning and mailing a bunch of cd's to tons of people as I just don't have the time so current posters already in here only. If somone else wants one you return the favor to them.
smile.gif

To every one who has posted on this thread already PM me your address and I will burn you a copy on cd-rom and mail it out to you. I'm not going to get into burning and mailing a bunch of cd's to tons of people as I just don't have the time so current posters already in here only. If somone else wants one you return the favor to them.
smile.gif
PM sent along with a big THANKS!!

You Da Man, JT2!

idea.gif
Tell, ya'll what...when I get the CD, I'll post the link to DL the file!

I see that Justintime2 has answered the call. I have it in my hard drive. I just need to know how and where to upload if anyone wants a copy.

Back