Did anyone see the show

atticdog

Registered
The seven wonders of motorcycling?
or something like that
a friend saw it and he said the hayabusa was the #1 bike on the show. Did anyone get to tivo it and make a mpeg?

Heard about it, but unfortunately I fell asleep
sad.gif

Seven Wonders of...Motorcycles
Experts in the motorcycle world showcase the most fabulous bikes on the road. These are seven of the most cutting-edge, sleek and high-tech machines on two wheels.

its on again if someone can record it
May 10 2004 @ 02:00 AM ET
Discovery channel

<!--EDIT|atticdog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084126705 -->

It was an interesting show. Although the 'Busa was the #1 wonder, the show spent a lot of time covering dirtbikes. There was probably only 8-10 minutes covering the 'Busa. Obviously others got less, but I thought the #1 bike should get the showcase! I have it on VHS, but no TIVO!

I saw the show.... it was sweet about the honda 50.... I can't believe honda sold more of those than other other motorcycle or auto maker EVER has!!!! something like 30 million or something

It was good...I've got it on TiVo, but don't have a clue about how to do anything with it other than put it on a tape...

You guys need to invest in TiVo!! You wouldn't regret it...

It was good...I've got it on TiVo, but don't have a clue about how to do anything with it other than put it on a tape...

You guys need to invest in TiVo!!  You wouldn't regret it...
Had an installer come by the house a couple months ago with all the info. Sounds interesting and I'm definitely in the mood for one. TiVo is awesome...

The seven wonders of motorcycling?
or something like that
a friend saw it and he said the hayabusa was the #1 bike on the show. Did anyone get to tivo it and make a mpeg?
I taped it and my computer is hooker up to my vcr
I will make it a wmv
you want the hole show or just the busa part of it?
Just the Busa part! That would be awesome if you could do this as I love adding stuff like that to my web site. It would also give me a chance to actually see it! TIA
JT!

i WANT THE WHOLE THING EVEN THOUGH i SAW IT ALREADY

Too Funny... Does any one remember me saying I was interviewed by the Discovery Channel late last year? I followed this guy on a Ducati being taped across Devils Slide near my house. Turns out this is the guy w/ the #3 on the show. Too bad they didn't put the #3 and #1 bikes together...

:27& I did!
firedevil.gif

...and they didn't even use me in the show... :-)

I have the vhs converted to high quality wmv
850 mb for the whole show
i'll have 2 files, the whole show and the hayabusa part alone (about 137mb)
i'll do that tonight and post the link:;):

hook me up... if you have a fast webserver I can pull up to 400K+ per second.
smile.gif

Back