SEVEN WONDERS OF MOTORCYCLES?

Schism

Donating Member
Registered
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET "SEVEN WONDERS OF MOTORCYCLES" FROM THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL? I'VE LOOKED ALL OVER THERE WEB TO GRAB A COPY OF THE DVD, BUT I DON'T THINK IT IS AVAILABLE. THE "HAYABUSA" IS RATED NO#1. I WISH I CAN GET A COPY.

Saw the show over a year ago. Yep, Busa was the #1 wonder. From what I hear DC isn't gonna run it again, so if you run across it let us know.
smile.gif

Haven't ever seen it for sale...I did have it on TiVo for over a year; finally deleted it 'cause I've got the #1 bike in my garage...
blush.gif

I have it on VHS somewhere in a box that hasn't been unpacked yet. There really wasn't much time spent on the Busa, but it is nice to know that others agree with us!

It was on @ 10:00am CDT...TODAY! (...and I missed it...)

I have it in an MPEG file but it is 140mb's and I would have no way to get it to you.
wink.gif

JT2, You could upload it to my FTP site and I'll post the link for all to DL it...

PM me if ya wanna do that.

THANKS FOR THE INPUT. IT WAS ON 11AM EST TODAY. I CAUGHT THE LAST 10 MIN. IT WOULD OF BEEN COOL IF THEY RELEASED IT ON DVD, BUT I WON'T HOLD MY BREATHE. IF SOME OF YOU HAD NEVER SEEN IT LIKE VABUSA, YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK IT OUT, IT'S WELL WORTH IT.
wink.gif

DOH! I SCREWED UP VABUSA. I FORGOT YOU SAID YOU HAD A COPY FOR OVER A YEAR. OH, WELL...

Oh ... so they did show it again? Oops, my bad. I remeber reading somewhere they weren't going to.

Dangit! Yup, they showed it at 11:00am EST. I was watching the Ultimate Fighter 2 I Tivo'd last night.

<!--EDIT|Spigga
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129059074 -->

Just checked discovery online and the only time they list this show is 11:00 today not again.
sad.gif

please set up that link to download asap:D
I'd love to see this

didn't see it on HD but not really sure. I couldn't check the listing and I am not sure if the web page stated hd or dc.

Back