Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

semi rides shirtless

i heard it was about 4 degrees on the nippleometer...:rofl:

If you actually seen him without one, you would know he really doesn't need one to keep warm!:laugh:

just wait until we share a room again brother :poke: at least i wasn't the one chasing you around in my boxers with a dart gun :rofl:

just wait until we share a room again brother :poke: at least i wasn't the one chasing you around in my boxers with a dart gun :rofl:

Great. Another vision I had erased from my memory and now you bring it back to life. Thanks brother. But I will admit that the people next door who opened their door to a STRANGER deserved what they got. :whistle:

Great. Another vision I had erased from my memory and now you bring it back to life. Thanks brother. But I will admit that the people next door who opened their door to a STRANGER deserved what they got. :whistle:

you couldn't have had a vision of that unless you looked in the mirror :poke:

:lol:

wow...is that the male version of a pillow fight??

i'm not sure but i slept rolled up in the fetal position in the corner with my back to the wall after that!!! :whistle: :laugh:

you couldn't have had a vision of that unless you looked in the mirror :poke:

:lol:

Wasn't me because I DONT WEAR BOXERS.:whistle:
It was all Acehole and another un-named party.:poke:

You are more than welcome my sister. The funny part was watching you wrap it around yourself about 3 times like a blanket :lol: thank you for bringing our coats to us Sat night and also for hostessing such a great weekend! I had a blast :beerchug: I'll try to get some pics up as soon as I get back home.
Posted via Mobile Device

cool just send them to my e-mail

thank you to everyone who is taking this thread seriously :beerchug: it really was no big deal, it had gotten cold after the sun went down while we were hanging out at Bikes, Blues, & BBQ and we had to get back to busaprincess'es place...i just did what i was taught was the right thing to do

:moon: to the rest of you hoodlums that just love to give me a hard time :laugh:

thank you to everyone who is taking this thread seriously :beerchug: it really was no big deal, it had gotten cold after the sun went down while we were hanging out at Bikes, Blues, & BBQ and we had to get back to busaprincess'es place...i just did what i was taught was the right thing to do

:moon: to the rest of you hoodlums that just love to give me a hard time :laugh:

???

post-12-86584-whatbush0rj.jpg

I am glad Semi did it so i didnt have to. :laugh:

Top Bottom