Another great story

Devil Dog

Donating Member
Registered
The story starts here:

Basically, Lamb broke his foot and posted some cool X-ray pics which we all enjoyed.......

next, semi drops me a pm and asks me to buy Lamb a bottle on him.........to my knowledge, semi doesn't even know Lamb or had any dealings with him.

this place never ceases to amaze me.

Semi.....here is to you brutha,
beerchug.gif
you got my respect.

DD

to_lamb_from_semi.JPG

That is some photo! Lamb never looked better! Guaranteed no broken computer screens with that shot!

Seriously! Semi is over the top! Lamb gets a pm from the man asking if their is anything that semi can do for him! This guy lives in Illinois or something and lamb lives in Ca. Well jokingly, said Sky vodka or some other joke, and low and behold Devil dog shows up on my doorstep with a bottle of Bacardi from Semi! What can Lamb say! THANK YOU!

TOAST: To semi, may your life bring you only the choice between better and
beerchug.gif
best! CHEERS!

SHOCKED.gif
Now thats a bottle..
beerchug.gif
Way to go Semi... That should make some pain go away for shore..
laugh.gif

you are more than welcome
beerchug.gif
i just hope that eases the pain of not being able to ride for a while...i've been there before and hate it

sorry i wasn't able to fulfill your first request ($1,000,000) but i hope this will do
biggrin.gif

i want to say thanks to Devil Dog also...he didn't hesitate to go out of his way to pick this up and help me get it to Lamb...now, he's trying to step away from me paying by telling me to just get him a couple tickets to the next raffle...just wait DD, i'll figure out something
laugh.gif

what a great bunch of members we have on here!!!  makes me proud to be allowed just to hang around
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Way to go Colen!
beerchug.gif
Don't spose I could get you to bring some SMALL bottles of rolling rock for the bash.
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
 It is nice to see threads like this when other *cough*cough* threads are going on around here lately.   Good job Semi

beerchug.gif

(Lamb busa @ Mar. 15 2007,13:15) Lamb drinks a shot in Va's general direction!
Whoa, I'm feeling woozy...wait, I feel like this all of the time!
smile.gif

Hope you're healing up well and that the Bacardi helps!
beerchug.gif

Back