If you could please do this For me i would be very greatful...

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Please sign the petition to Help get goverment inolved. I started this petition at the whitehouse on behalf of a friend Randy blythe Singer From Lamb Of God who was wrongfully accused and is being held in Prague , Czech Rebublic. Even if your not a fan cold you please sign this. He posted 200,000 Us bail and they are still holding him. There is video evidence of the security guard being the one who trhough the kid off of the stage and he hit his head causing death. Keep in mind this happend over 2 years ago they never contacted the band , its management or even the Unites states for that matter to discuss Extradition anything. They went back to play a show this past june 27th and just locked him up and he hasnt even been officially charged with anything at the moment PLEASE HELP with nothing more than just 5 mins of your time to sign the petition.

Here is the video look at Part 3 shows the security guard flipping him onto his head....

Blythe (Lamb Of God) - Alleged manslaughter incident - Abaton Prague 2010 - YouTube[/url]

And here is the petition. Could you please take 5 minutes of your time to do this for me. And please post your name here afterwards so i can see how man of my brothers and sisters from here have helped me out thanks and here is the link...

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

Last edited by a moderator:
Back