semi rides shirtless

If you actually seen him without one, you would know he really doesn't need one to keep warm!:laugh:

just wait until we share a room again brother :poke: at least i wasn't the one chasing you around in my boxers with a dart gun :rofl:

just wait until we share a room again brother :poke: at least i wasn't the one chasing you around in my boxers with a dart gun :rofl:

Great. Another vision I had erased from my memory and now you bring it back to life. Thanks brother. But I will admit that the people next door who opened their door to a STRANGER deserved what they got. :whistle:

Great. Another vision I had erased from my memory and now you bring it back to life. Thanks brother. But I will admit that the people next door who opened their door to a STRANGER deserved what they got. :whistle:

you couldn't have had a vision of that unless you looked in the mirror :poke:

:lol:

You are more than welcome my sister. The funny part was watching you wrap it around yourself about 3 times like a blanket :lol: thank you for bringing our coats to us Sat night and also for hostessing such a great weekend! I had a blast :beerchug: I'll try to get some pics up as soon as I get back home.
Posted via Mobile Device

cool just send them to my e-mail

thank you to everyone who is taking this thread seriously :beerchug: it really was no big deal, it had gotten cold after the sun went down while we were hanging out at Bikes, Blues, & BBQ and we had to get back to busaprincess'es place...i just did what i was taught was the right thing to do

:moon: to the rest of you hoodlums that just love to give me a hard time :laugh:

thank you to everyone who is taking this thread seriously :beerchug: it really was no big deal, it had gotten cold after the sun went down while we were hanging out at Bikes, Blues, & BBQ and we had to get back to busaprincess'es place...i just did what i was taught was the right thing to do

:moon: to the rest of you hoodlums that just love to give me a hard time :laugh:

???

post-12-86584-whatbush0rj.jpg

I am glad Semi did it so i didnt have to. :laugh:

Back