Seemingly Recession-Proof Paris

It's not the right shade of pink for me, but I'd take the diamond encrusted dash... :whistle:

Great! Just what you need on your dash...

"Sorry officer, I was distracted by shiny objects..."

v.gif
a.gif
b.gif
u.gif
s.gif
a.gif

Last edited:
Titty Pink? Is that the new crayloa color? And all this time I was hoping for dog d*ck red....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I just had a flashback of southpark "Red Rocket, Red Rocket"

and then of Family Guy when Brian puts on his "Lipstick"

:rofl:

I thought you were talking about the city in France. Celebrity gossip......another small part of the downfall of modern society.....

All I hear are sour grapes, envy, resentment.

Paris is doing her thing, God Bless her. She deserves EVERY Penny she's got. What the hell is wrong with you all? Seriously. Her father has Billions sure, but so what? Good job, well done Pops!

Also Paris, on her own has made more from Movies, TV shows, and her own design work is the last several years than most of us will make in our lifetimes. Or approximately $12million or so.

This is $12million she's made on her own, can any of you claim to have done the same? Anyone?

Why is her "horrible awful, OMG Can YOU BELIEVE IT?" Sex tape so much more horrifying to your delicate sensibilities than that complete tramp Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee?

Paris is funnier than hell, and she's actually quite clever. Proof that good genes pay dividends and that the rich will continue to be rich. However you look at it, She deserves the millions inherited from Granddad, and the millions she makes on her own. Good fortune or good effort doesn't make any difference. Once you come to grips with her sarcasm and millions of dollars you'll likely find that she's pretty damned entertaining, a lot more going on in that head than you'd expect. She plays the media like a pro, and the masses lap it up like mothers milk so they can convince themselves that they are somehow superior, or so they can pledge their undying love...

Diamond dashboard? Why the hell not? You've got a Barbie Bentley... May as well go the distance.

Welcome to America, where you can be wealthy too with enough hard work or fortune of birth. Spending time hating on celebrities provides a lot of insight into your own state of mind.

NO, I am not all that fond of Paris, but I do love Daddy's Hotel's, and I after watching an interview with her I caught that behind her public facade' is a pretty damn funny and clever chick...

Besides, she paid me to be nice... :thumbsup:

Back