What an emotional ride (past 24hrs)

Oh man nana was hiding secret info about 2nd Fb page! :spank:

I'm glad it worked out somewhat for you. So she said you were right huh?
Does she speak Spanish and can she talk to my wife :laugh:

damn my boy at 33 ive seen this so many times wit my homeboys its crazy and it never ened well when we are the step parent its hard on us and when that saying come up (theise are my kidz )that **** dont sit well im glad your wife came around because in a dived home no one win. good job sir may a better and happier household come from this

oh yea see if you can get her to say you were right 1 more time and record it because you may never hear that again lol

Glad things went well last night. Now y'all can work on being a whole family and not a mine and yours.

I forgot to mention in my earlier post but I don't allow my 2 boys to call each other half brothers. My youngest brought this up a month or so ago. He was asking me if his older brother was his step or half brother. I explained how all that works then told him that he is your brother no matter blood.

Oh man nana was hiding secret info about 2nd Fb page! :spank:

I'm glad it worked out somewhat for you. So she said you were right huh?
Does she speak Spanish and can she talk to my wife :laugh:

Yep...Nana knew all about that page and kept it from us..... She is Mexican so yes she speaks spanish...I can pass the contact info :rofl: I wish I had gotten it on tape.

I'd video your wife saying all this, so that you can play it back on her the next (and every) time she goes back on this, 'cause she's likely too.

The real problem is that it's really hard to change a child mid-stream - It's much easier to start out tough and go easier as they prove themselves, than it is to start out easy, then have to get tough later...Gotta put the respect in them at an early age.

I believe Big Bo's right - Never give an inch - you child needs you to do this but they probably won't understand it til they are adults.

I had a talk this morning with some people who I know at the convenience store where I get my coffee in the morning - the exact same stuff was going on with their daughters (of course, these are both this single mothers' telling me this - surprised?). One of these girls was 11 and pulling the same stunts - my first question is why does your daughter have a cell phone/texting and a FB account at ELEVEN??? That was the first mistake...

SO FAR i've been pretty lucky. My daughter told my wife that a boy at school asked her to be his girlfriend, and she told him "I'm too young to be interested in any of that" - I know it's not gonna last much longer, but I'm trying to protect her innocence just as long as I can. :please:

And that is why I dont want kids. Run the risk of having a girl and look at the problems....

And that is why I dont want kids. Run the risk of having a girl and look at the problems....

Russell, I can only tell you, that in spite of the potential problems, I do not think I would have ever been 'complete' without my daughter - I could have never understood what love really is until I held her in my hands. I hope someday you have that and understand. It's like jumping out of an airplane - you can think about it, talk about, even dream about it - but you cannot truly understand it until you DO IT. It changes EVERYTHING.

And Sex....

Sir you should be grounded for even thinking about that. maybe we should take your phone away too. Look at what crap we found on your cell phone.

uploadfromtaptalk1336676667096.jpg

Back