Seemingly Recession-Proof Paris

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
I have neither time nor patience for tales of the elite...mostly because I am not one of them... :laugh: ...but I digress...

However, I found this story (shared by the daughter of the owner of the company where I work) so funny, that I decided it was worth sharing...

03.04.2009 paris bought a diamond dashboard

Whenever you buy a new car you immediately notice how many other people have that same car. I assume Paris Hilton is going through the same thing with her pink Bentley, so now she wants to customize it. Like with a Garfield suction cupped to the window, or possibly a sticker of Calvin peeing, or a $283,000 diamond encrusted dashboard. The Sun says...

The hotel heiress, 27, will have it flown out from the firm’s British HQ in Crewe to be fitted to her $200,000 Continental GT in Los Angeles. But she may have to wait — the Cheshire plant is halting production until early May due to the economic downturn. A Bentley source said last night: "I guess she’s not hit too badly by the recession."

Now, this is the really funny part...

It might not be the greatest idea in the world to reinforce the surface you smash into during an accident with the worlds hardest rocks, but whatever. I’m certainly not gonna talk her out of ways to kill herself. Another fancy idea would be to have a silk scarf that loops around her neck anchored to the headrest, and reverse the brake and gas pedals so it's not like a poor persons car.

Every time I read that I bust up... :rofl:

I wonder how many motorcyclists and pedestrians she'll run over because she's blinded by the "bling".

I can't believe I just used "bling" in a sentence. That's a first...and hopefully last.

I wonder how many motorcyclists and pedestrians she'll run over because she's blinded by the "bling".

I can't believe I just used "bling" in a sentence. That's a first...and hopefully last.

I thought that same thing. Wouldn't it be a little too reflective?

I really REALLY like the scarf idea for her, though. That shizz is funny.

Just remember real wealth functions largely independent of the economy.

Old money is entrenched and the real new money... (Bill G. I am looking at you) Can loose 30billion and still have 30 billion to burn to keep warm...

God Bless Paris, anything to distract the world right now. :thumbsup:

Besides VABusa is dying for one...

"That's Hawt!":rofl:

Ugly as it is though I've seen much worse done to Busa's...

Barbi_bently.jpg

Last edited:
Rich people, who made it the hard way, will always be rich. If they ever loose it they will just do the same things that made them rich in the first place.

Paris, however, is another story all together.

come on guys give her a break, all the fame and money she has is because of her TALENT and HARD WORK! :rofl:
actor, singer, model!!!!

Last edited:
lol i would be a fan of having her drivers side front airbag replaced with a 12" rusty spike.

Just remember real wealth functions largely independent of the economy.

Old money is entrenched and the real new money... (Bill G. I am looking at you) Can loose 30billion and still have 30 billion to burn to keep warm...

God Bless Paris, anything to distract the world right now. :thumbsup:

Besides VABusa is dying for one...

"That's Hawt!":rofl:

Ugly as it is though I've seen much worse done to Busa's...

It's not the right shade of pink for me, but I'd take the diamond encrusted dash... :whistle:

"Years ago I asked my dad for a boob job, and he said it would cheapen my image."
Paris Hilton, on how she managed to stay classy.
:rofl::rofl:

I think we have a titty pink busa here in town that would matchnicely with that gaudy thing!

Back