Seats

I have a Catalyst racing CF drag seat and love it. I still want Shawn to do my stock seat but I just have not shipped it to him yet. Jim is Shawn going to be at the next MIR race? if he is I'll just bring it with me and give it to him there and then he can send it back to me when finished.
smile.gif
I'm not sure if he's going yet. He's always last minute with going places. Blue S. I didn't like my CF seat. I guess my a$$ is a little smaller than yours, I kept sliding back to the hump while launching.

I told him to post over here,he'll be giving his info to you guys.
I had the same problem when I first put my CF seat on, kept sliding into the hump. Then I put a support in the rear of the seat that sits on the subframe and raises the rear of the seat a little and have not had a problem since. Oh yeah I also only weigh 155lbs.
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Blue Streak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116952957 -->

I cut My stock seat Myself..Still pretty comphy and fits my big ass!!

But Skinny..I mean Ritchie..I mean Sean does great work!!

PICT0047.jpg

biggrin.gif

I got a second seat off ebay (stock), measured how far back to cut the pad and shaped the foam the way i wanted. Dropped it off at a local auto upholstry shop and it was recovered an looks just like a "tobin" seams and all for $50. Great at the drag strip but i like my room on long rides. I requested that the shop only put a 1/4 inch pad above the plastic pan to lower my body as far as possible for the track, a huge diff for the drag strip.

I have been on a couple of rides. I did plan go going ot prostar but it will just be to spectate if i do
smile.gif

I have been on a couple of rides.  I did plan go going ot prostar but it will just be to spectate if i do
smile.gif
I'll see you down there! i don't think many of the STLAR guys will be going.
i didnt think we were too much of a drag racing motorcycle club  
wink.gif

See ya there
Can your drag race motorcycles? We are a motorcycle club!
beerchug.gif
Thats what i like to hear old man now when are you putting yours on the strip

i probably wont do a track day, but ill im gonna try and get to the strip a little more
blush.gif

Back