Seats

streaker00

Registered
I was wondering what is everyone using? I had a carbon drag seat and didn't like it, tobin makes really nice ones, just too pricey for me. Here is me seat that a buddy cut down for me. I had him remove some of the lip that is in the front of the seat also. Let me know what you guys think.

DSC00869.JPG

so far just the stock one, but I think I'll step up to a Tobin one of these days.

That looks pretty good just got to find out what im gonna set on while the seats being done. Thanks for the pic to bro
cool.gif

corbins arent cheap
I got the front and rear used for around 100 each and i bought the backrest new i think it was like $170

corbins arent cheap
I got the front and rear used for around 100 each and i bought the backrest new i think it was like $170
Nice Deal. I bought mine brand new at the Corbin store on Main St. in Daytona. $650 after tax for the front, back, and backrest. Me and the wifey both love them.

I have a Catalyst racing CF drag seat and love it. I still want Shawn to do my stock seat but I just have not shipped it to him yet. Jim is Shawn going to be at the next MIR race? if he is I'll just bring it with me and give it to him there and then he can send it back to me when finished.
smile.gif

Those cut seats Tobins or whomevers are great for dragging...I just would not like having to sit on it for a high mileage trip...Forces you to sit to forward...I hated having my jewels on the tank like that...

I have a Catalyst racing CF drag seat and love it. I still want Shawn to do my stock seat but I just have not shipped it to him yet. Jim is Shawn going to be at the next MIR race? if he is I'll just bring it with me and give it to him there and then he can send it back to me when finished.
smile.gif
I'm not sure if he's going yet. He's always last minute with going places. Blue S. I didn't like my CF seat. I guess my a$$ is a little smaller than yours, I kept sliding back to the hump while launching.

I told him to post over here,he'll be giving his info to you guys.

Back