School shootings

No Dan . . . everyone's trying to come up with answers, the only answer is to nip it in the bud early, which means total surveillance of everyone, which leads to an Orwellian society, hey but aren't we almost there already?? A screen in everyone's hand which IS a track and trace device. . . very convenient if used for nefarious purposes.
Really, the only in my view answer is to train every child in self defense.
kiwi..... a couple months ago before the christrchurch shootings.... u were convinced that something like a terroristic shooting could "NEVER" happen in ure part of the world...…. I think ure still mentally recovering.

honestly…. it should just be off duty police officers doing this.... people with real world experience shooting under stress(or military).

According to statistics, there's alot of unemployed vets.
Lets kill 2 birds with one stone.
Give them good pay and benefits(take the money from some bs in the budget, everywhere wastes money and we all know it), for a pretty lax job.
But, if the sh*t hits the fan, you know there's a trained, competant person on site.
And that in itself is a deterant.

According to statistics, there's alot of unemployed vets.
Lets kill 2 birds with one stone.
Give them good pay and benefits(take the money from some bs in the budget, everywhere wastes money and we all know it), for a pretty lax job.
But, if the sh*t hits the fan, you know there's a trained, competant person on site.
And that in itself is a deterant.
its a great practical start.....

Pretty bad back in my day we had to practice Tornado drills. Now these kids have to practice Active shooter drills...... Messed up feeling knowing you are supposed to go to school and learn but you could be shot on any given day. Not exactly a conducive learning environment wouldn’t you say??

Same with the parents..... You see your kid get on a bus for school in the morning and by the afternoon your standing outside the school and it looks like a war zone!!! SWAT team helicopters K-9 units roving the campus and your hoping 1 of the bodies under the sheets isn’t your kid.

Last edited:
Its a free country... in stead of being so dreary and negative..... I believe we as americans will improvise and overcome.... but children having children is a HUGE part of the problem that needs to be addressed... along with teaching ure kid how to be a man(something a single mother CANNOT DO alone)… we ought to be staring at ourselves as parents/teachers/brothers and sisters/fathers and mothers in the mirror...… we have to police ourselves better.... we need a higher standard, we need thicker skin. DOES ANYONE REALIZE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG anymore?

Its a free country... in stead of being so dreary and negative..... I believe we as americans will improvise and overcome.... but children having children is a HUGE part of the problem that needs to be addressed... along with teaching ure kid how to be a man(something a single mother CANNOT DO alone)… we ought to be staring at ourselves as parents/teachers/brothers and sisters/fathers and mothers in the mirror...… we have to police ourselves better.... we need a higher standard, we need thicker skin. DOES ANYONE REALIZE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG anymore?

nah...it's cooler to be a 'gangsta'

lots of younger guys feel that way...…… I really don't get it..... its like some of these guys have created this alternate universe in their heads.... I say this at work a lot.... "Everyone wants to be a gangster till its time to REALLY be a gangster" then there are lots of tears and "deals" made...……... gangsters get shot and hurt bad and KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT.... its rare u see this in a man in true "gangster" form.

lol... six... let me ask ask u a question.... on a scale of 1-10... 10 being the most feminine shyt on earth..... how feminine of a trait is it for a "man" to block or "ignore" another man on the internet? pretty WEAK right?

Does that look like a “Gangsta”.......:confused:

No that looks like a 130lb boy that is starved for attention and wants desperately to be something that he’s not.

If they had shot their peers, and always with the possibility of bullying having been there, then sure.
But this was an elementary school, they're just little kids, hopefully alot of them were still innocent to the horrors of this world, but not now.
How much more cruel can you be?
That is a sick and Evil individual.

Most of these shootings are in very affluent neighborhoods, these kids are privileged, and maybe that’s part of the problem. Maybe kids with less are better equipped to handle life’s problems

dead on bhalz accurate.

I work in a school of about 300 students K-12. Yesterday, there was a threatening post regarding some kind of a violent attack made on some forum. The student who made the post was apprehended we're told.

I'm not sure kids these days realize that violence is a real thing. Makes me wonder if bloody noses on the playground after school wasn't a valuable learning experience instead of pretend war games on the computer.

Back