Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sat nites meet at Ale House

JR'S BUSA

The BMW Parts Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Us central FL. riders planned a meet on Sat nite at a local Ale House. Blazing Saddles ( charlie ) and I were the only 2 to show up, the other guys tried, but you know how it goes with work and what not. ( maybe next time guys ). I apologize, I forgot my camera , so no pics this time. I had a blast!!! Charlie and I sat there and talked and B.S'd for about 6 hours. He even let me try out his 07', Thankyou Charlie, it was amzing, and the cleanest bike I have ever seen. We need another get together for us guys in central FL. While I am done Blabbing for now, and if any of you local guys come up with an idea, start a thread and let us know when and where.

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

Yeah, my apologies JR, I didn't get out of work till about 9:30, and was way too tired. I went home and went to bed.

No prob Lok, next time man. I had a blast with just Charlie. I can't wait untill we all meet up one nite.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

my apologies as well, went to islands of adventure. Called myself taking a short nap afterward and woke up sunday morn, dammmm I'm old.

No apologies guys, instead of apologizing, lets plan another one, so everyone can make it
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif

I work every sat and I don't get home till 9. I was going to try and leave a little early but its a family business so I can't exactly just find someone to fill in the spot
laugh.gif
Hopefully next time
thumb_up.gif

Top Bottom