Try an Orlando MnG again......

JR'S BUSA

The BMW Parts Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Hi my Central Florida peeps,

I am taking this oppurtunity to see if we can get a group of us together on Saturday nite 01-24-09 at Orlando Ale House on 436 ( Semoran Blvd ) near the airport. I have done this 2 or 3 other times and no one ever shows, except BlazzingSaddle and myself of course :banghead: , so this time lets get some peeps together and meet one another. Who knows, if we get enough peeps together, maybe we can talk about going for a ride on Sunday 01-25-09. I am not on here as much anymore, so if you are interested please text me at 407-227-9325 during buisness hours 8:30AM to 7 PM or you can call me after that time. I figure 7:30 pm should be a good time to start the get together. Let me know guys, can't wait to meet everyone. :cheerleader: :poke:

Well that is not too far from home, but I will have to see what time I get done Shooting if I have time to get back down that way.

how about a little more notice man. I would be in if I had some more notice.:whistle:

I go thru life in Stealth mode...my Ninja code demands it ???
I've been there but you just haven't seem me :laugh:

Wish I could go, you know mom will cook for us JR!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh:

Wish I could go, you know mom will cook for us JR!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh:

Next time you here let me know If mom is cooking I'm I bet she cook s a god arroz con gandules and tostones mmmmmmmmmmm. :whistle:

Jr I haven plans for the weekend, I will try to make it next time.

Next time you here let me know If mom is cooking I'm I bet she cook s a god arroz con gandules and tostones mmmmmmmmmmm. :whistle:

Jr I haven plans for the weekend, I will try to make it next time.

Cool man, hey you gotta catch up with Jr, he's good peeps and we made him an honorary Rican this summer too bro:rofl::rofl::rofl::thumbsup:

How about a meet at the pier at Anna Maria Island????

It just about 1 1/2 hr north of me :beerchug: and Saturday will be nice

Back