Sat nites meet at Ale House

JR'S BUSA

The BMW Parts Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Us central FL. riders planned a meet on Sat nite at a local Ale House. Blazing Saddles ( charlie ) and I were the only 2 to show up, the other guys tried, but you know how it goes with work and what not. ( maybe next time guys ). I apologize, I forgot my camera , so no pics this time. I had a blast!!! Charlie and I sat there and talked and B.S'd for about 6 hours. He even let me try out his 07', Thankyou Charlie, it was amzing, and the cleanest bike I have ever seen. We need another get together for us guys in central FL. While I am done Blabbing for now, and if any of you local guys come up with an idea, start a thread and let us know when and where.

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

clap.gif

Yeah, my apologies JR, I didn't get out of work till about 9:30, and was way too tired. I went home and went to bed.

No prob Lok, next time man. I had a blast with just Charlie. I can't wait untill we all meet up one nite.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

my apologies as well, went to islands of adventure. Called myself taking a short nap afterward and woke up sunday morn, dammmm I'm old.

No apologies guys, instead of apologizing, lets plan another one, so everyone can make it
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif

I work every sat and I don't get home till 9. I was going to try and leave a little early but its a family business so I can't exactly just find someone to fill in the spot
laugh.gif
Hopefully next time
thumb_up.gif

Back