Riding The Dragon..... #FJB

You are preaching to the choir with me... a good start would be for every W2 wage earner to change the

federal tax withholding category to "Exempt" Why? Because the people in charge that swore under oath

when they took office to protect and defend this country from all enemies foreign and domestic are

actually enabling the destruction of this country and its culture.

Yes, they could make examples of some of us, but they couldn't throw us all in prison.

Add to that the outright and out in the open political graft, bribes and blackmail that is obvious and not so

obvious.

That last Omnibus bill contained some of the most wasteful spending I have ever heard of. That "Pork Bill"

must be paying big returns to that inner group of cheaters that slide all those silly, worthless, and pathetic

spending plans into that gigantic bill.

Both sides of the isle should be relieved ( unelected ) for their greedy behavior. I only

know of about a half dozen congressional representatives and possibly a senator or 2 that are politically

aligned with the American people. All of this goes well beyond elected officials because we have plenty of

bureaucrats that also know how to play this game of fraud and deception.

I have pointed out what happened on 9-10-01 before.

Donald Rumsfeld ( RIP ) informs America that 2.3 trillion dollars cannot be accounted

for at the DOD budget office. This would normally be front page news the next day. aka 911.

The very next day something hits the DOD accounting department at the

Pentagon. Records are destroyed ... Nothing to see here... just move along.

Then later on in congressional discussions with Rumsfeld

answering questions about where the money went it is revealed its more like 8 to 9 trillion that can't be

accounted for... not the 2.3 announced earlier. Add to that they are all chuckling and having a good time

on our dime when discussing it. So, it really is the same poop on different days for decades...

It will take a massive push back to fix it from happening over and over because once these criminals get

away with something... it simply emboldens them to do it again.

I have read books by Peter Schwiezer like Clinton Cash and Extortion. The Swamp lives.

Last edited:
Its good to see a detailed report putting together all the details of the crime family! I hope most of us know how serious this war we are in is by now.
Hi. There is nothing to see there, all smoke. It was Trump and his son that did all of that. Russia payed for that film. Trump was just trying to deflect it to make you think they did it not him and his son.

And I saw the title to this thread and wondered why riding the dragon was in the political section....

All politicians are corrupt, greedy and hold less than transparent ethics.....and this includes Trump, Biden, Trudeau and all the rest...

All we can do as voters is to hope the greater whole of the entire government can inject some sort of common sense.

You are preaching to the choir with me... a good start would be for every W2 wage earner to change the

federal tax withholding category to "Exempt" Why? Because the people in charge that swore under oath

when they took office to protect and defend this country from all enemies foreign and domestic are

actually enabling the destruction of this country and its culture.

Yes, they could make examples of some of us, but they couldn't throw us all in prison.

Add to that the outright and out in the open political graft, bribes and blackmail that is obvious and not so

obvious.

That last Omnibus bill contained some of the most wasteful spending I have ever heard of. That "Pork Bill"

must be paying big returns to that inner group of cheaters that slide all those silly, worthless, and pathetic

spending plans into that gigantic bill.

Both sides of the isle should be relieved ( unelected ) for their greedy behavior. I only

know of about a half dozen congressional representatives and possibly a senator or 2 that are politically

aligned with the American people. All of this goes well beyond elected officials because we have plenty of

bureaucrats that also know how to play this game of fraud and deception.

I have pointed out what happened on 9-10-01 before.

Donald Rumsfeld ( RIP ) informs America that 2.3 trillion dollars cannot be accounted

for at the DOD budget office. This would normally be front page news the next day. aka 911.

The very next day something hits the DOD accounting department at the

Pentagon. Records are destroyed ... Nothing to see here... just move along.

Then later on in congressional discussions with Rumsfeld

answering questions about where the money went it is revealed its more like 8 to 9 trillion that can't be

accounted for... not the 2.3 announced earlier. Add to that they are all chuckling and having a good time

on our dime when discussing it. So, it really is the same poop on different days for decades...

It will take a massive push back to fix it from happening over and over because once these criminals get

away with something... it simply emboldens them to do it again.

I have read books by Peter Schwiezer like Clinton Cash and Extortion. The Swamp lives.
Amen brother. I new I would get great responses from the ORG. Some very good people here and always has been. I am sickened from all that is going on and maybe more becuase I don't have 80 million strong standing shoulder to shuoulder. Its the worst times I have never imagined would happen. My old man was born in 1919 God Rest His Soul... always was telling me how history repeats and the new generation is so comfortable that they no longer see the future! Thanks Zerks for your response. I hope I live to see the true American People stand and wipe the face of the eath of the evil that exist in our own county and then help the rest of the world! What maybe hurts worse is trying to still convince many that this is real!

From a mostly disinterested person, I see this sort of thing to be a great catalyst for the originators to attempt to create division amongst the American people.....and it seems to be working in their favor.

Doom and gloom sells...

If we traipse through a little history of the 20th/21st centuries, the US has survived 2 world wars, a global depression, 2 global pandemics, race riots/wars, many other wars such as Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Syria, Bosnia, Kosovo, Afghanistan and the list goes on....yet the US as a country still stands....a little shaky but standing.....and will most likely continue to remain standing long after we are gone into dust....

That's saying something, many other countries would have fallen into a major civil war by now.

From a mostly disinterested person, I see this sort of thing to be a great catalyst for the originators to attempt to create division amongst the American people.....and it seems to be working in their favor.

Doom and gloom sells...

If we traipse through a little history of the 20th/21st centuries, the US has survived 2 world wars, a global depression, 2 global pandemics, race riots/wars, many other wars such as Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Syria, Bosnia, Kosovo, Afghanistan and the list goes on....yet the US as a country still stands....a little shaky but standing.....and will most likely continue to remain standing long after we are gone into dust....

That's saying something, many other countries would have fallen into a major civil war by now.
agreed and we must stand together and expose the issues that so many are not aware of. With each passing generation there is a loss of the general knowledge of history you have mentioned. My fear is that many here at home no longer cares and gaining control of the county at some point may be a point of no return. We are that close to losoing our country forever!

agreed and we must stand together and expose the issues that so many are not aware of. With each passing generation there is a loss of the general knowledge of history you have mentioned. My fear is that many here at home no longer cares and gaining control of the county at some point may be a point of no return. We are that close to losoing our country forever!
Sadly, I look at the upcoming generation and although I see a shining star here and there, they are few and far between....I shudder to think of how our countries will look in 15-20 yrs...

For instance our military has completely relaxed it's dress and deportment policies, haircuts/color, face piercings/tatoos, beards, goatees all in uniform....our military was based on the UK's and it is (was) steeped in tradition of which all are seeming to disappear into the dust....

I went to a minor hockey tournament last weekend my neighbor's son was playing in and as it has been a while since I've been to an arena to see minor hockey, quite a bit has changed.....and not for the good. Even though Canada won gold at the last World Juniors, our hockey program is in trouble-mostly due to the woke that walk amongst us.

And I saw the title to this thread and wondered why riding the dragon was in the political section....

All politicians are corrupt, greedy and hold less than transparent ethics.....and this includes Trump, Biden, Trudeau and all the rest...

All we can do as voters is to hope the greater whole of the entire government can inject some sort of common sense.
Hi. Yes I do beleave that they are, because no one is perfect. I would will stand and fight for America against the ones that are only in it for themselves and are for total control of us. I am sure that they would like to have us all under control like in the TV show Star Trek (The Return Of The ARCHONS). It aired on 2/9/67. Trump kind of had the boarder under control with about 750,000 Biden 6,000,000. What has Biden done that has helped us. Trump was great with the dems while he was giveng them money. He is an outsider not a good old boy. I think about 92 to96% on the news was negative about him. CONTROL of what we were told. What was tje % of people working for twiter and others were FBI CIA and others? More control of what we listened too.

Hi. Yes I do beleave that they are, because no one is perfect. I would will stand and fight for America against the ones that are only in it for themselves and are for total control of us. I am sure that they would like to have us all under control like in the TV show Star Trek (The Return Of The ARCHONS). It aired on 2/9/67. Trump kind of had the boarder under control with about 750,000 Biden 6,000,000. What has Biden done that has helped us. Trump was great with the dems while he was giveng them money. He is an outsider not a good old boy. I think about 92 to96% on the news was negative about him. CONTROL of what we were told. What was tje % of people working for twiter and others were FBI CIA and others? More control of what we listened too.
When you went to fight for your country, did you care who the US president was? If you are anything like myself and all the other military people who served or fought that I know, it didn't matter what government was in power, we had a job to do and we did it.

I've been in many countries where the government of that country could care less about it's people and those countries and their citizens look very different than the countries we live in....even with all the rhetoric, we are really blessed to be living where we are.

Doom and gloom sells...

WE came out of those wars with a victory for a number of reasons. One reason I would put at the top of the list is the fact that the people of this country wanted to preserve it and not succumb to some tyrants like Hitler or Hirohito. These days we have a counter groups that think and promote that America needs to be reinvented is some perverse and deranged way. It really picked up steam with Obama when he said paraphrased... "Change is coming to America". Well, screw that... I like the way America was before and people like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and weirdos like Colin Kaepernick ( 49s quarterback ) do nothing except start trouble and cause their own kind of division.

I know you can't stand the former president that garnered huge support in the 2020 election... however you think... my only question is... what's wrong with keeping America great? Look at this anti American hair sniffing president we have now... the guy is a total fraud as well as his kid.

WE came out of those wars with a victory for a number of reasons. One reason I would put at the top of the list is the fact that the people of this country wanted to preserve it and not succumb to some tyrants like Hitler or Hirohito. These days we have a counter groups that think and promote that America needs to be reinvented is some perverse and deranged way. It really picked up steam with Obama when he said paraphrased... "Change is coming to America". Well, screw that... I like the way America was before and people like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and weirdos like Colin Kaepernick ( 49s quarterback ) do nothing except start trouble and cause their own kind of division.

I know you can't stand the former president that garnered huge support in the 2020 election... however you think... my only question is... what's wrong with keeping America great? Look at this anti American hair sniffing president we have now... the guy is a total fraud as well as his kid.
The majority voted him in so what can you do as a citizen?

Social media is a great platform from which to launch an attack on division within the US....many times it is bad actors from other nations which is posting these videos and these videos can be easily edited to reflect the agenda they are seeking.

These bad actors desire the effect you are displaying and they hope many more will display a similar effect. This is how the bad actors win.

It's not that I can't stand Mr Trump, he had his good points but the entire package that made him what he was/is, is hard to take. He is not without his flaws-he did not get to where he was by being a nice, caring man.

I looked at the provided video and noted that the little girl giggled when Biden leaned into her, most likely saying something funny. If he was/is indeed some sort of pedophile, I don't for one milli-second believe the republican party would allow that to slide without taking some action. That being said, he is well past his best before date and should be put out to pasture..

Time for the US to find a non-geriatric president for once.

Social media is a great platform from which to launch an attack on division within the US....many times it is bad actors from other nations which is posting these videos and these videos can be easily edited to reflect the agenda they are seeking.

These bad actors desire the effect you are displaying and they hope many more will display a similar effect. This is how the bad actors win.

It's not that I can't stand Mr Trump, he had his good points but the entire package that made him what he was/is, is hard to take. He is not without his flaws-he did not get to where he was by being a nice, caring man.

I looked at the provided video and noted that the little girl giggled when Biden leaned into her, most likely saying something funny. If he was/is indeed some sort of pedophile, I don't for one milli-second believe the republican party would allow that to slide without taking some action. That being said, he is well past his best before date and should be put out to pasture..

Hi. Well to day I would NOT go for to fight for Biden and the left. It could get to be that I may have to go to fight Biden and the left.

Eventually the truth will surface to a higher level where the evidence will gain credibility as to who really won the election. Biden was such a bad campaigner that they kept him in his basement about 90% of the time. When he did appear to campaign the size of the crowd showed Americans everywhere that he wasn't the "draw" that Trump was. Trump's crowds were enthusiastic and large and often times the number of people that showed up didn't fit inside the building where the campaign rally was taking place. Then, it was announced Biden got 81 million votes.... GMAFB! Biden was lucky to draw enough people to fill a short bus where ever he appeared.

Biden is just a tool anyway... his reputation is starting to take some serious hits now... I believe its a set up to remove him from the next presidential race because the Dems don't put 2 potential winners in the presidential race because it opens the door for the Pubs to win. The whole thing is contrived anyway... our presidents are mostly selected and once that happens the structuring begins to set everything in place. We really need a 3rd party... the two party dramatic stage play every election needs to end.

One substantial reason I believe Trump won in 2016 was due to how convinced the Dems and their supporters thought that Hillary would win... lol !... they didn't talk that way in the 2019 election.

Trump isn't a career politician and when he was in office he wasn't wrecking everything he touched like the Joker in Chief we have now.

Why is the world of politics so corrupt?

The level of corruption that has been going on for decades in America is truly astounding when you find a well researched book that illuminates it. One Nation of Blackmail by Whitney Webb is what I am reading right now. Look inside and read the PUBLISHERS FORWARD... it is revealing... 1.5 pages

Eventually the truth will surface to a higher level where the evidence will gain credibility as to who really won the election. Biden was such a bad campaigner that they kept him in his basement about 90% of the time. When he did appear to campaign the size of the crowd showed Americans everywhere that he wasn't the "draw" that Trump was. Trump's crowds were enthusiastic and large and often times the number of people that showed up didn't fit inside the building where the campaign rally was taking place. Then, it was announced Biden got 81 million votes.... GMAFB! Biden was lucky to draw enough people to fill a short bus where ever he appeared.

Biden is just a tool anyway... his reputation is starting to take some serious hits now... I believe its a set up to remove him from the next presidential race because the Dems don't put 2 potential winners in the presidential race because it opens the door for the Pubs to win. The whole thing is contrived anyway... our presidents are mostly selected and once that happens the structuring begins to set everything in place. We really need a 3rd party... the two party dramatic stage play every election needs to end.

One substantial reason I believe Trump won in 2016 was due to how convinced the Dems and their supporters thought that Hillary would win... lol !... they didn't talk that way in the 2019 election.

Trump isn't a career politician and when he was in office he wasn't wrecking everything he touched like the Joker in Chief we have now.

Why is the world of politics so corrupt?

The level of corruption that has been going on for decades in America is truly astounding when you find a well researched book that illuminates it. One Nation of Blackmail by Whitney Webb is what I am reading right now. Look inside and read the PUBLISHERS FORWARD... it is revealing... 1.5 pages

Well, this seems to have been the normal state of business for the US for generations, what will make change I wonder?

Will a civil war have to occur or will it sort itself out?

Trump isn't/wasn't a career politician but he was a career money swindler which is pretty much the same thing on a different scale....as a CEO he was basically a dictator within his companies as they all are....he brought that to the presidency. AS I have alluded to before, some of his ideas were valid but the whole package is hard to stomach.

What I don't get is if this is all out in the open and all these videos and books are published, why is this allowed to continue and why aren't all the experts in these videos and books running for office in order to correct the problems they describe?

The answer could be that they are either full of crap or they are passive in exposing an issue but have either no clue or desire to be part of the solution. Part of the reason I give these very little credibility.

Well, this seems to have been the normal state of business for the US for generations, what will make change I wonder?

Will a civil war have to occur or will it sort itself out?

Trump isn't/wasn't a career politician but he was a career money swindler which is pretty much the same thing on a different scale....as a CEO he was basically a dictator within his companies as they all are....he brought that to the presidency. AS I have alluded to before, some of his ideas were valid but the whole package is hard to stomach.

What I don't get is if this is all out in the open and all these videos and books are published, why is this allowed to continue and why aren't all the experts in these videos and books running for office in order to correct the problems they describe?

The answer could be that they are either full of crap or they are passive in exposing an issue but have either no clue or desire to be part of the solution. Part of the reason I give these very little credibility.
When the president of a country gives an oath that promises he will be loyal to the people that he is serving that puts him or her in situation where doing the wrong thing means he lied to those very same people. On top of that, doing it on purpose is acting like a tyrant.... and America wasn't set up to be run by a tyrant. Our founding documents were structured as best as they could be at the time of their creation and over time clever lawyers and politicians have figured out ways to create questionable loop holes.

Trump doesn't fall under the same rules and does not give an oath to all Americans as a businessman running businesses that are regulated by law.

We don't need a civil war to fix this list of gross violations by all the bad actors we have now. All we need is investigations that deliver supeanas to specific liars and law breakers that ask direct questions that specify what the truth is under the penalty of perjury.... aka... Congressional hearings.

Plenty of good things are getting started right now that indicate a massive Swamp cleaning is getting underway. Impeaching the Border Zar that keeps telling everyone in the media the border is secure is going to be impeached... his name is Mayorkas... It will be a good start to remove this guy that lies everyday.

The rules changed on 11-22-1963. That event ushered in a whole new standard for what is permissible in the world of politics. The Swamp that did it is alive and will get a bright light pointed at it very soon.

1709234065113.jpeg

Happy Birthday Bday GIF by MOODMAN

Back