DRAGONS BREATH RIDE  (Vman1300)

Maybe this is more like it

rascle.jpg

Vman: I am in for the advance ride!!! Just a newbie to the dragon, so any help will do!!!

For those posting interest, I will pull the names off the thread prior to bash and post the list..

As long as you are at the Crossroads when the rides form, you will be firsts in line..  Only way I know to do this and keep it manageable..  It will be up to you guys to self police a bit if a lot of people decide to do this... As the groups are small, it is possible that not everyone will get to do this..  If your name is number 15 on the list, try and respect the other 14 in front of you..    Thanks!!

Kevin is not superman and thanks to Ian (Redline Stands) for pitching in if he can...  Props guys!!
Thanks for pulling that information together Mr. Bogus.
beerchug.gif
I know that I've signed up for teh Biltmore ride and one of the rookie rides, but I can't remember which one...
banghead.gif
I'll keep an eye out for the lists!

For those posting interest, I will pull the names off the thread prior to bash and post the list..

As long as you are at the Crossroads when the rides form, you will be firsts in line.. Only way I know to do this and keep it manageable.. It will be up to you guys to self police a bit if a lot of people decide to do this... As the groups are small, it is possible that not everyone will get to do this.. If your name is number 15 on the list, try and respect the other 14 in front of you.. Thanks!!

Kevin is not superman and thanks to Ian (Redline Stands) for pitching in if he can... Props guys!!
Thanks for pulling that information together Mr. Bogus.
beerchug.gif
I know that I've signed up for teh Biltmore ride and one of the rookie rides, but I can't remember which one...
banghead.gif
I'll keep an eye out for the lists!
The only "list" will be for Kevin.. all the other rides are open to come and go as you please...

The only reason for the Dragon runs, is limited availability of Vmans time (Also Ian Of Redline Stands is helping out)

Just make sure you are gassed up, geared up and ready to go at the "stands up" time

I will see if we can not make at least a list of the rides and departure times..

I have never slayed the dragon, wouldn't mind a rookie run
beerchug.gif
When and where?

Nothing specific, we are not that organized... just look how long it took to get a reply
smile.gif

Just after the photo shoot, we will meet at the CROT (crossroads of time) and small groups will head out as they are ready... no pressure or stress either way..

Here is the list to this point : Linky

Nothing specific, we are not that organized...  just look how long it took to get a reply
smile.gif

Just after the photo shoot, we will meet at the CROT (crossroads of time) and small groups will head out as they are ready... no pressure or stress either way..

Here is the list to this point :   Linky
Cool
ThumbsUp.gif
Thanks man!

I still feel the best way for me and Ian to do this will be a ride from the CROT to the overlook AND back. This will give me some time to watch you ride, I will do MY best to make this experience imformative for all involved. I learn alot from watching others...faster and slower.

On the way to the overlook, I want to follow, learning as much as I can about the way you ride. I may get in front of the group and lead, that will be played by ear. On the way back to the CROT, I will lead. I will do my best to match the speed of the group. This will be YOUR chance to watch. I may be able to help you with your lines. At the CROT when we are back, I will be open to questions and try my best to make suggestions. As I posted earlier, PLEASE take what Ian and I have to say with a grain of salt.
Neither one of us are pros, but we do have ALOT of experience in the mountains and NUMEROUS passes together on the Hill.

Again, this will NOT be a speed run. I will NOT even consider doing this. Save the speed runs for the track days.

Understand Vman:
Safety first etc. I would like to meet up with you all before Saturday if possible. One,
cool.gif
to get to know everyone and get some ride time in etc.

Back