Rider runs from police/passenger falls and dies

Although very sad and unnecessary the fault lies totally with the Police in this case. The kid ran because he was petrified of what the cops can do. He ran for his life. You CANNOT trust the judgment of the cop, you just can't.

The fines and charges that are used and abused and trumped up by these cops is WAY out of control. The cop can SAY he was stunting and take his bike on the spot for a week and charge him even though he may be innocent. If convicted you can lose your license and pay a hefty fine - and the best part - it stays on your insurance even if NOT convicted. If NOT convicted you STILL have to pay a lawyer and the impound fee to get your bike back and you have NO recourse - none!!!

The stunting charge in Ontario results in less than a 40% conviction rate but and has been proved unconstitutional twice but is STILL being used. This type of thing will continue to happen as long as the cops are judge jury and hangman on the streets. The 25 year old kids they have on the streets with a gun and a badge do NOT have the skills necessary to use this kind of force and we don't trust them to do the right thing.

Its too bad but I run too. I crash or you catch me. That's how that is going to work.

My deepest sympathys to all in involved,

If it was my dead kid I'd be suing the police, you can bet your last dollar on that.

Last edited:
Although very sad and unnecessary the fault lies totally with the Police in this case. The kid ran because he was petrified of what the cops can do. He ran for his life. You CANNOT trust the judgment of the cop, you just can't.

The fines and charges that are used and abused and trumped up by these cops is WAY out of control. The cop can SAY he was stunting and take his bike on the spot for a week and charge him even though he may be innocent. If convicted you can lose your license and pay a hefty fine - and the best part - it stays on your insurance even if NOT convicted. If NOT convicted you STILL have to pay a lawyer and the impound fee to get your bike back and you have NO recourse - none!!!

The stunting charge in Ontario results in less than a 40% conviction rate but and has been proved unconstitutional twice but is STILL being used. This type of thing will continue to happen as long as the cops are judge jury and hangman on the streets. The 25 year old kids they have on the streets with a gun and a badge do NOT have the skills necessary to use this kind of force and we don't trust them to do the right thing.

Its too bad but I run too. I crash or you catch me. That's how that is going to work.

If it was my dead kid I'd be suing the police, you can bet your last dollar on that.

Wow. Incredible. :whistle:

Sue the police for what exactly may I ask ?
Doing their job ?
What was the officer trying to pull them over for exactly ?
Was he stunting with a passenger ?
Doubtful to say the least .
Run if you want but runnin is only going to continue a biased opinion against us on the part of the law enforcement community .

They started it. That's the tack I would take. You killed that boy as a direct result of the inane laws you have laid on our land. Simple. I knew this was going to happen. It did and it will happen again. You made it impossible for us to stop by making it impossible for us to defend ourselves. I don't have a beef with the officer. I do have a major beef with the people who make these ridiculous rules. Tell me how a law that convicts the accused without a chance for them to represent there case in a court of law, is in any way something that we want in our country. Innocent until proven guilty - NOT. Guilty because some dude with a badge and a gun said so. Sorry - I don't trust that guy.

Give us due course to a fair trial and I'll stop. Make it impossible for me to defend myself and I won't. Neither did that kid and some one died. Someone else is going to die too and it will still be the fault of the law.

Back