2 Riders Killed

Gixx1300R

Registered
For those of you that didnt know I'm a Firefighter for Orange County Fire Rescue here in Florida. Well one night about 1:30am we had just come from a call. The Bay Doors were open and I coudnt sleep. It was a quiet night and I heard two bikes coming towards the station. I then hear Screeeeech !!!!!! Boooooom!!!!. I called a still alarm. It happened around the corner from our station. When we turned around the corner,Both bikes was on Fire,fuel spread across the road2 Riders down,2 passengers in the car Trama Red. Both riders were DOA,The R1 rider burns down to the bone over 70% of his body. The Hayabusa rider was cut in half.The Force of his body being thrown forward,the wind screen did it. We arrived less than 3 minutes and this is what we found.
8a8dac35.jpg

d6cadb59.jpg

9.jpg

We extracated both Patients from the car and flew themto the nearest Trama center(ORMC)
a189fb7e.jpg

11007af3.jpg

ceb0371b.jpg

that is just unbelievable, prayers to the families and my hat off to you . You have a tough job and it takes a special person to do it. I am glad its you... god bless ya.. john

wow that is unreal like something in a movie god bless the deceased and there families and you to Gixx1300r

Damn. My ex brother in law was out here in PR last week he is a cop out there & was telling me about,which I think is this same accident. That they were racing when a car pulled up in front of them. He told me that one of the persons in the car also died.

My prayers are with the accident victims and their families. Unbelievable accident. I can't imagine that kind of damage.

Holy cow...those bikes are barely even recognizable...

That is incredibly sobering...so sorry for their families...any word on the two in the car?

sad.gif

My hat's off to you Gixx1300R, for being able to perform a job like that...it's got to be so hard...

makes me think about getting on again. unbelievable. everyone needs o take a good look. it could be any one of us. i think there should be a sticky with crash pictures with the title Thinking of street racing?
sad.gif

Indeed. I've been in my fair share of dumps over the years, but thanks for the reminder of the price people pay and the risk we face as bikers.

You don't have an easy job-- you have my respect as do all Firemen/woman.

Back