ride of the century

This is the dude, he doesnt seem so bad to me.

Busa1.jpg

just to make things clear, im 28 have had 2 bikes, both bought by me. have my own house two cars , dads dead, mom lives in another state. pay for all my own stuff. all i was tryin to do was post up some pics and people got lippy, tried to defend myself and just made me look bad. so i editted everything when i came to my senses and tried to be the bigger person. this thread has been editted for days and you guys are still goin on about it. who is in desperate need of drama?

I guess i'm getting old. I see some pics of a guy stunting and instead of thinking "cool, or "man i wish i could" i think about insurance rates and weather or not he has gear on.

just to make things clear, im 28 have had 2 bikes, both bought by me. have my own house two cars , dads dead, mom lives in another state. pay for all my own stuff. all i was tryin to do was post up some pics and people got lippy, tried to defend myself and just made me look bad. so i editted everything when i came to my senses and tried to be the bigger person. this thread has been editted for days and you guys are still goin on about it. who is in desperate need of drama?
nah, don't sweat it
wink.gif
post up ... anyways, welcome to the board

crew (superbusa) , can I tell you something if you promise not to get mad?

I love you, and I dont want you to leave, please stay and continue to post with me forever.
biggrin.gif

That guy's lack of gear DOES hurt me. Everytime i pay my insurance.

Think of the road as a big cheese grater.
Amen Brotha!!
I just found this thread, wish I knew what dude deleted. Cool riding and all, but the lack of gear ain't the brightest. It's not just you're riding skills that judge if you go down or not, it's also the morons in the cages that don't look. Also, don't think I'm an old fart, I'm 21, and I've been down before, Girl pulled out 10 ft in front of me, head-on collision. That SUCKED. I had a joe-rocket jacket on, but no lowers. My knee is still F-ed up after a year. Gear helps.
As the saying goes "Dress for the wreck, not the ride" and of course "Sweat wipes off, Skin grafts don't"

sittin back to watch the new post ho thread
lurk.gif
Hey, who's got the beer?

Back