ride of the century

Wearing your armor is a personal choice. I personally dont leave home without it on. No matter how hot it is.

DSC00028.jpg

Armor is choice dipshit, not everybody can be as cool as you guys and rock full leathers on the street..  So quit kneeling at the zipper buffet, wipe the man gravy off of your chin, and quit bitchin about this ####.  and Drew... you look like a punk-ass #####, all bark no bite. Weaksauce.    .|.. ..|.

<!--EDIT|Hollywood!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128436203 -->

Armor is choice dipshit, not everybody can be as cool as you guys and rock full leathers on the street..  So quit kneeling at the zipper buffet, wipe the man gravy off of your chin, and quit bitchin about this ####.  and Drew... you look like a punk-ass #####, all bark no bite. Weaksauce.    .|.. ..|.
easy there. this aint labusas.

Armor is choice dipshit, not everybody can be as cool as you guys and rock full leathers on the street.. So quit kneeling at the zipper buffet, wipe the man gravy off of your chin, and quit bitchin about this ####. and Drew... you look like a punk-ass #####, all bark no bite. Weaksauce. .|.. ..|.
easy there. this aint labusas.
cache, cant you simply censor this stuff? Yeah, it's the net but this is YOUR domain and WE play here. And WE all hate riff-raff. Community choice. How incredibly immature of them

Its cool.. That is exactly what I would expect from that "CREW". Squids are Squids . I love a challenge so bring it on big,bad no name guy. Better yet just go away...

You don't have to be registered to be around this board for awhile. I finally signed on so I could ask questions, answer questions and maybe be part of something I like to do. But I really get sick of people not condoning someone elses lifestyle. You get mad at me for saying what I might say, but look at yourselves and see how you are cutting people apart left and right. I guess you need to have 4000 posts to be a rider that posts on this board. Well instead of wasting alot of my time on the computer posting I'm out riding and have been for over 35 yrs. You people that flame me would probably be the ones that would really find the rides I go on fun, and have fun with me as a riding buddy...but no , the square peg can't fit into the round hole, nope not on this board. Sickning! I was hoping to ride with some of you it the surrounding states, especially when I retire, but your making it hard because some of the harshest people have been in the surrounding states, flaming any view with there hypocrite ways.I guess it's enough said.
sad.gif

You don't have to be registered to be around this board for awhile. I finally signed on so I could ask questions, answer questions and maybe be part of something I like to do. But I really get sick of people not condoning someone elses lifestyle. You get mad at me for saying what I might say, but look at yourselves and see how you are cutting people apart left and right. I guess you need to have 4000 posts to be a rider that posts on this board. Well instead of wasting alot of my time on the computer posting I'm out riding and have been for over 35 yrs.  You people that flame me would probably be the ones that would really find the rides I go on fun, and have fun with me as a riding buddy...but no , the square peg can't fit into the round hole, nope not on this board. Sickning! I was hoping to ride with some of you it the surrounding states, especially when I retire, but your making it hard because some of the harshest people have been in the surrounding states, flaming any view with there hypocrite ways.I guess it's enough said.
sad.gif
ill ride with you any day, with my whole crew behind us.thanks for the support, glad to see someone on here can see more than there own piont of view.

Okay...they're dumbass newbie suids also...

NEXT!

jump9.gif

This could be our wintertime post horing thread
wink.gif

<span style='color:red'>EDIT:</span> Well...this just make no sense now that the post I replied to has been deleted.
laugh.gif
Just as well.

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128482584 -->

hey strk00 hows the track racing going? Haven't seen any pics lately. I'm thinking of hitting MAM in two weeks with trackaddix. i have pocketbike racing this weekend

Back