ride of the century

ah gee, spicy, now no one's gonna see that really long picture!
biggrin.gif

the next dumbass screen name crap to show up will be banned also.

streetfighters have a right to be here and post up, but if your gonna disregard the rules to the message board, you are gone! no exceptions!!

BAMBOOBUSA - you don't make any sense. the folks you are complaining about are the ones you ride with.

hey strk00 hows the track racing going? Haven't seen any pics lately. I'm thinking of hitting MAM in two weeks with trackaddix. i have pocketbike racing this weekend
Bike is down until next season.
sad.gif

My front brake calipers stuck causing me to crash in the rain at Blackhawk Farms during the last CCS event. I was trying to get my race license, but the crash voided it. I get to do it again next year for no charge though, so it's all good. No major damage except for both brake levers broken off, and a few more scuffs on the leathers.

Sliding in the rain isn't too bad
wink.gif

I'm going to spend the winter going over dam near every inch of the bike and make sure nothing else is going to bite me in the azz.
cool.gif

HEY ITS LIKE THIS HE DIDN'T COME ON HERE LOOKING FOR A FIGHT HE JUST CAME ON HERE TO SHOW SOME PICS HE HAD FROM A RIDE HE WAS ON YOU GUY WENT OUT OF YOUR WAY TO PREACH ABOUT GEAR  SO YOU GUYS KEEP GOING ON AND ON FINALLY THE CREW GOT SICK OF YOU TALKING #### AND STARTED TALKING BACK SO WHY ARE YOU GETTING MAD

I GOT 1 QUESTION EVERYONE DOES IT HURT YOU IF HE GOES DOWN OR DOES IT HURT HIM?  

WELL I BET YOU TAKE THIS DOWN BUT WHAT EVER WE HAVE A NICE SITE IF YOUR OPEN MINDED COME CHECK IT OUT BUT IF YOU JUST WANT TO TALK #### STAY OUT  THANKS

<!--EDIT|LAYLOW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128497346 -->

OMG ITS LIKE THIS YOU COME IN HERE WITH ALL CAPS ON AND TRY TO TALK DOWN TO EVERYONE AND SAY HOW BADLY EVERYONE TREATED YOU AND HIM AND NOW THE CREW IS GONE AND HOW SAD THAT IS FOR ALL OF US AND OMG WTF BBQ SO WHY ARE YOU GETTING ALL WORKED UP ABOUT IT ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DECIDE TO DO SO WITHOUT USING ANY PUNCTUATION OR MAKING ANY SENSE AND THANKS FOR THE INVITE BUT WE HAVE A NICE SITE HERE AND MOST PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO GET ALONG AND NOT GO OFF AND INSULT PEOPLE WITH TEN TONS OF ATTITUDE SO THANK YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTS

I GOT 1 QUESTION ARE THERE ANY MORE OF YOUR CREW GOING TO COME ONTO THE ORG AND SPAM US LIKE YOU AND YOUR OTHER BUDDIES HAVE CHOSEN TO DO?

OMG ITS LIKE THIS YOU COME IN HERE WITH ALL CAPS ON AND TRY TO TALK DOWN TO EVERYONE AND SAY HOW BADLY EVERYONE TREATED YOU AND HIM AND NOW THE CREW IS GONE AND HOW SAD THAT IS FOR ALL OF US AND OMG WTF BBQ SO WHY ARE YOU GETTING ALL WORKED UP ABOUT IT ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DECIDE TO DO SO WITHOUT USING ANY PUNCTUATION OR MAKING ANY SENSE AND THANKS FOR THE INVITE BUT WE HAVE A NICE SITE HERE AND MOST PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO GET ALONG AND NOT GO OFF AND INSULT PEOPLE WITH TEN TONS OF ATTITUDE SO THANK YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTS

I GOT 1 QUESTION ARE THERE ANY MORE OF YOUR CREW GOING TO COME ONTO THE ORG AND SPAM US LIKE YOU AND YOUR OTHER BUDDIES HAVE CHOSEN TO DO?
NO NEED FOR THIS B.S.

HEY ITS LIKE THIS HE DIDN'T COME ON HERE LOOKING FOR A FIGHT HE JUST CAME ON HERE TO SHOW SOME PICS HE HAD FROM A RIDE HE WAS ON YOU GUY WENT OUT OF YOUR WAY TO PREACH ABOUT GEAR  SO YOU GUYS KEEP GOING ON AND ON FINALLY THE CREW GOT SICK OF YOU TALKING #### AND STARTED TALKING BACK SO WHY ARE YOU GETTING MAD

I GOT 1 QUESTION EVERYONE DOES IT HURT YOU IF HE GOES DOWN OR DOES IT HURT HIM?  

WELL I BET YOU TAKE THIS DOWN BUT WHAT EVER WE HAVE A NICE SITE IF YOUR OPEN MINDED COME CHECK IT OUT BUT IF YOU JUST WANT TO TALK #### STAY OUT  THANKS
Just an FYI...

If you quote their posts (like above) when they're first posted, then you have a copy of what they wrote and they can't edit what you've quoted. Even if the delete their post, you will still have it.
cool.gif

I'd almost bet that at least one of the Mods are tracking the IP address(es) of the spammers. More than likely, they're all coming from the same guy who's trying to make it look like he has a "crew".
laugh.gif

Now...back to the show...
lurk.gif

So did I miss something here? I don't see any pics
rock.gif
, but anyways... Hostility sure shows up when some see a pic of someone without gear
tounge.gif
I see a lot of different types of riding styles/attitudes with good intentions initially try and come to this board but driven away as fast as they show up. People seem to come in with good intentions and share something they do, but when someone just wanna jumps on you and point out how stupid they are for something, what kind of response do u really expect besides everyone else lynching and a defensive response from the attackee. I'm sure the majority would react the same way, I know I probably would. Anyways, that's my ramble for today
biggrin.gif

So did I miss something here? I don't see any pics
rock.gif
, but anyways... Hostility sure shows up when some see a pic of someone without gear
tounge.gif
I see a lot of different types of riding styles/attitudes with good intentions initially try and come to this board but driven away as fast as they show up. People seem to come in with good intentions and share something they do, but when someone just wanna jumps on you and point out how stupid they are for something, what kind of response do u really expect besides everyone else lynching and a defensive response from the attackee. I'm sure the majority would react the same way, I know I probably would. Anyways, that's my ramble for today
biggrin.gif
The guy went back and deleted them all. I guess we aren't special enough to see them.

And what happened was he got belligerent and abusive simply because some people said things like "nice pics, great skillz, where's the gear?" That's when it all escalated. Seriously, the punk had ten tons of attitude and generally though he could bad mouth everyone and that he owned the board, it seemed like.

Honestly, I'm guessing they're a bunch of kids right out of high school, who got mommy and daddy to buy them their bikes, judging by the responses they/he gave.

<!--EDIT|RandomNickname
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128528399 -->

The original poster was getting blasted for no gear in the pics, I think it was uncalled for, but oh well. The other noobs logged on just to defend their "Crew". That was a complete and utter waste of time. Most of them seemed young and stupid, barely literate at best. Stereotypical squids. The pictures were cool, it's a shame the whole thing got blown way out of proportion......

That guy's lack of gear DOES hurt me. Everytime i pay my insurance.

Think of the road as a big cheese grater.

Back