READ!!! What are you bringing for the group???

I will post up some suggestions...
(most of this can/should be gotten at store in Robbinsville)

Ice (30 lbs a day)
Large coffee pot? (just for the AM crew)
coffee for the above
bulk american cheese slices (4lbs?)
Ketchup 4 bottles
Mustard 4 bottles
Burger fixings:
Fresh onions (8 or 10)
Fresh lettuce (5 heads)
Chile for chili dogs? (maybe 5 cans of Hormel W/wo beans)
Shredded cheddar for chili dogs?
???

more to follow :)

Last edited:
I'm bringing Bogus and my apron.:laugh:

apron.gif

I have ketchup, mustard and relish, not sure if it's enough... We are bringing our Pod coffee maker for in the cabin, I have a 35 cupper urn I was actually thinking about bringing and gee, I sell coffee too!!! Bring it?

Umm YES! Last time there were lotso fo zombies walking around looking for coffee and I stole a cup or 2 from ya at Spring bash lol!:laugh:

I will post up some suggestions...
(most of this can/should be gotten at store in Robbinsville)

Ice (30 lbs a day)
Large coffee pot? (just for the AM crew)
coffee for the above
bulk american cheese slices (4lbs?)
Ketchup 4 bottles
Mustard 4 bottles
Burger fixings:
Fresh onions (8 or 10)
Fresh lettuce (5 heads)
Chile for chili dogs? (maybe 5 cans of Hormel W/wo beans)
Shredded cheddar for chili dogs?
???

more to follow :)

I volunteer to go shoppin for some of this stuff Thursday, I will have some cahs with me to chip in for stuff:thumbsup:

I will TRY and have coffee brewed for the AM crowd... Seems I am one of the last to hit the sack and first to rise at these events.. (Kids just can not keep up and I am not wasting any of my precious bash hours) :)

I have my knives packed (and my steel this time)... 4 days and counting for me... I was thinking we could put up a live video at the hotel this time? :hmmmm: Fire Pit ONLINE? :rofl:

I will TRY and have coffee brewed for the AM crowd... Seems I am one of the last to hit the sack and first to rise at these events.. (Kids just can not keep up and I am not wasting any of my precious bash hours) :)

I have my knives packed (and my steel this time)... 4 days and counting for me... I was thinking we could put up a live video at the hotel this time? :hmmmm: Fire Pit ONLINE? :rofl:

Dave mentioned bringing coffee.....do you want him to bring it? We're bringing our pod coffee maker for the cabin and have already bought pods for those who may wander in - Lycan.........:whistle:

Hmmm well as many may already know.... we are NOT supplying any booze...(at least for well getting faced)

WE MIGHT however have a chance to do a "beer tasting" :cough: :cough:

one of our leading (or I should say LEADING not so "grumpy" benefactors) happened across some samples that need "Professional Evaluation" Experienced beer officianados will be invited to try some of the "not the king of beers" variety... Anyone want to volunteer for duty?

Anyway I can help Randy. Consider me a volunteer! :beerchug:

Dave mentioned bringing coffee.....do you want him to bring it? We're bringing our pod coffee maker for the cabin and have already bought pods for those who may wander in - Lycan.........:whistle:

:whistle::whistle:Umm yeah, that would be wise of you:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back