RC51 owners chime in.

I have an 03 RC51 and absolutely love the bike. It has been modded to my taste, including a PC III and Sato pipes, and is by far the most fun I have ever had on a motorcycle. Get on a properly dialed in RC and it's hard to beat the fun factor. For the record I also have an 05 Hayabusa and love this bike as well but for different purposes. I'ts more for long haul rides and sport touring. I've done a little work to the busa as well and have never ridden any thing that can pull like this one can. Sorry but the RC is not for sale, It's a long term keeper. Thinking I may have to add a Duc 1098 to my stable in the future though. Really like what I have heard about these bikes so far, and the look is stunningly beautiful. Heard a sound clip of a 1098 with termigioni pipes and it was nice music to hear. I can really reccomend the RC. Found mine on craigslist for a great price. You can get great deals on craigs in the off season, just have to be a little patient some times and know what your looking for.

Get the RC 51, TL1000R's are a huge POS! I believe 03' and up RC's had a few tweaks, so try and find one from 03' and up. I'm with you, they are awesome bikes with TONS of aftermarket support. Screw the cramped position, it's a race bike, that's what you'll have to deal with. Honda reliability and AWESOME twin sound, you can't beat that. One day I will have one, one day.

rc51.jpg

I've got to put off getting the RC for alittle while. I'm going to pick up a brand spanking new 07' Blue Busa as we speak.

Back