raffle winner

busa boyz

Donating Member
Registered
I chose the nos brand dry nitrous kit with 2# bottle.Don't no anything about it.Need to know what else I need to complete the package (controllers,map ect...)

..congrats mate
beerchug.gif

You will need a controller, just be on the safer side!! ...and you will also need a custom MAP!!
I suggest you get it fit by a professional who has worked on NOS... and get your MAP done by a reputable tuner, or if you dont have access to one, you can always ask quasar from suzukihayabusa.org to make one for you!!

Hope that helps
biggrin.gif

shen.........why would you need a controller?? I just (FINALLY) got my stuff from Schnitz yesterday.

the controller will allow you to use a 60 shot and have a progressive increase in HP instead of all at once. I will start at 20% (adjustable) and build to full HP in a preset amount of time. It will make it easier to control the bike and IMO a must for any serious racer.

If you wanna know how the mps fast fi works call me and i will explain,and they are in stock at the moment.I used one on a stock busa with a .039 jet and it netted 200hp and 133 ft pds of torque and was still a little rich but always better safe then sorry.Daniel 503-786-1407

the controller will allow you to use a 60 shot and have a progressive increase in HP instead of all at once. I will start at 20% (adjustable) and build to full HP in a preset amount of time. It will make it easier to control the bike and IMO a must for any serious racer.
What he said sledhead!!

...also if you have a controller you can also make the MAP rich only at the time you shoot!! So your MAP remain intact..

Back