Nitrous Questions

nj.enlighten me,what is a WON dry kit,i can't get a a&j kit at a reasonable price (for my 12) so i am looking for alternatives
WON stands for Wizards of nitrous, its a company out of the UK, there a little over priced, like everything in the UK, They have an excellent product,knowledgeable people,however I dont feel their product is as good as they say,But I'm partial to Amercan products anyway.NJ.
...Do they have a website Paul
rock.gif
noswizard.com

nj.enlighten me,what is a WON dry kit,i can't get a a&j kit at a reasonable price (for my 12) so i am looking for alternatives
WON stands for Wizards of nitrous, its a company out of the UK, there a little over priced, like everything in the UK, They have an excellent product,knowledgeable people,however I dont feel their product is as good as they say,But I'm partial to Amercan products anyway.NJ.
...Do they have a website Paul
rock.gif
noswizard.com
thanks mate...

I bought a AJ controller before he went MIA. Havent put it on the bike yet..still need a 2lb bottle and solenoid. Anyone have extras just lying around???
rock.gif

I got a solution that is almost as a a&J controller with little knowledge needed to set it up.

Cool I know where to go when I get mine ! I'll be talking to you Goldenchild.

Back