question about rearsets

Aww man, I think I had the wrong impressions.. So are you guys saying that rearsets will not make the ride a little more bearable on long trips? I wanted some to give me more leg room and stretch my legs out a little more. I have a 38" inseam so I need all the room I can get.

It seems as though you need to do a search for buell pegs. A member sells them and it lowers the begs a bit to help the leg room :beerchug:

It seems as though you need to do a search for buell pegs. A member sells them and it lowers the begs a bit to help the leg room :beerchug:

I've heard about the Buell pegs, just always thought of them as the go-between, or cheap man's version of getting rearsets. I wanted to get one or the other, but preferrably the rearsets for maximum comfort and leg room.

removing of the stock,rubber mounted rear-sets, and install aftermarket will change the "smoothness" of the ride. Solid mounted pegs will transmit vibration and engine "buzz" to the rider.

just something to think about, i like the "cadillac" ride of the big girl....

You are right, but some of us prefer that. It's much easier to steer with your feet(especially on one wheel)when the pegs have no flex or give.:beerchug:

Back