EXOTIC REARSETS

grabntwist

The one who started it all
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone have Gilles rearsets on there bike or Ram, or do you know where they can be found? Ive been trying to get a set and it seems like everyone carrys them but there out of stock. Also let me know what you think or if there is any better.

I am going with the Vortex drag sets, 1" lower and 2" back.
cool.gif

Here's mine, these are the Gilles in "Titanium" finish - The fit & finish VERY good - bolts up perfectly. I had them on my 1000 as well - You wouldn't regret getting them.

Hey Robopti, you cant put pictures like this on here for me to see.Youre killin me man. You have the forks I want,the rearsets I want and cant get,the brakes Im getting but havent recieved yet,and probably a bunch of other sh@t that I would want if I saw a full pic of the bike. Just stop please.:;):

Ninja, I went to the site and the ones they show are Up an Back. I want Down and Back. Do they have both and not have them on the site?
cool.gif

i have been told that a set of TL 1000 pegs will bolt directly on the Busa,they dont have the 1" thick rubber so one gets a bit more leg room without loosing clearance.Hope this is true,2 knee surgeries later i could use it.

mission1.gif

Hi Gang, The best deal I HAVE FOUND WITH REAR SETS IS
KNEEDRAGGERS.COM . They have several to choose from.
The gilles are out till about Jan 18, I was told.

Finally got my Gilles Tooling rearsets in. Aside from looking great in Ti finish, and matching my Akro Evo system. The precision fit and finish is unbelieveable. The Germans definitly know what they are doing.

gillesti.jpg

Back