guns.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He apologized...move on. He could of told you to F off or just reregister under another name and start again, yet he choose to apologize. Give him credit for that and see how he acts moving forward. IMO
smile.gif
What justintime said... Although his words were out-of-line, I would think that WE here are a fairly rational and forgiving bunch.

He apologized...move on. He could of told you to F off or just reregister under another name and start again, yet he choose to apologize. Give him credit for that and see how he acts moving forward. IMO
smile.gif
What justintime said... Although his words were out-of-line, I would think that WE here are a fairly rational and forgiving bunch.

Just one thing mhf - if you'd introduced yourself as someone with a heart, someone that doesn't just stir up sh*t and then post about it in another forum for others to "train wreck" past, you'd be welcome with open arms and liked by all...we don't care what you ride here or what your job is, what race you are or how you feel about religion and politics...

EVERYONE makes mistakes...on bikes, in cars, hell, walking through a store, you may treat someone poorly and never think twice because you were having a bad day...when you can prove you're perfect, come talk to me 'cause I've got questions for God...

If you went down on your Buell because you made a mistake and needed help fixing the bike, guys on here would help you out...if someone in your family was hurt or died, we'd all be here to offer sympathy and help...you just have no idea to what great lengths some of our guys and gals have gone to help out a fellow rider...

Most here admit when they've done something stupid...thinking of Revlis here, and the guy honking his horn behind him...
laugh.gif
 Man Rev, I tell everyone about that one...
smile.gif

Don't know if I accept your apology though...I think you should grovel some more...
tounge.gif
And send me some flowers for the hell of it...
biggrin.gif

I just want to tell you all that I was out of line here. I went about expressing my opinion in a rude manner.  For that I humbly apologize.  I still think my points are valid I just think the way I presented them was all wrong and very offensive. To all here ride safe and keep the rubberside down. Good luck and goodbye.

Mike

PS, Jim you are welcome to ride with my bunch. We always have a great time.
I have respect for anyone that apologizes and admits when they "personally feelâ€￾ they are wrong.

I am not interjecting my opinion on if I feel you were wrong, partially wrong or anything. But if person “feelsâ€￾ they are wrong about something and admits it, that is what a man should do, and for that you have my respect.

For me, apology accepted. Welcome to the board.

Personaly, I don't care for 'drama' and I tend to stay away from forums filled with stupid arse drama~ Life is way too short to have to deal with all the BS that can be avoided! There are only two forums I cruise.. this one and my home site~ Both for the simple reason that I don't see a lot of drama, and when there is.. the members step up and clear it out~
I think it's great you recognize your mistake(s) on how you expressed your opinion and then began attacking the members here for pointing out what an arse you were being by taking the route you did~ It's even better that you are man enough to step up and apologize for it~ Very cool on your part~ Unfortunatly you started out by leaving a bad taste in the mouths of all the good peeps here~ Time may heal it.. and it may not~ Like someone else said in another thread.. it may be best to ask the Cap'n for forgivness and see if he will change your S/N for you~ Then try starting over on the other foot~ Just don't tell anyone who you used to be...
tounge.gif

Otherwise... Welcome to the org!
cool.gif

So...a re-cap:
Diesel and B-sting....first post....first page: Yeah we made a dumb mistake and passed on a double yellow Our fault, totally stupid, lesson learned.

mhf.....You retards! You passed on a double yellow! It was completely YOUR FAULT!!!! Too bad you'll never learn!!!

Apologize for what? Repeating our post over and over?
smile.gif

Oh and...
You figure we didn't expect any bs from people when we posted? Which would mean....ahhhh....we don't give a flyin" F. How unhappy is someone with there life when they go to the trouble of signing up on forums everywhere to try to start a fight? Ride today? Oh no, I have to rush home to the computer to see all the bs I caused!!
Last post on this for me so don't bother, dude. Later.

hey Rubbersidedown or whatever your name is...are you trying to start #### with my husband or are you joking? I didnt understand what you just posted under Diesels quote.

hey Rubbersidedown or whatever your name is...are you trying to start #### with my husband or are you joking? I didnt understand what you just posted under Diesels quote.
Uh oh!! This thread looks like it will either be full of apologies or some shiite will pop off... Hmmmm! I've bought my ticket...
biggrin.gif
lurk.gif

uuummmmmm spicy..........RSD starts sh1t with everyone. He not prejudice on who he picks on. Red, white, black, male or female. Thats why we love him so much.......
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
. He's the one and only guy who posts in red is what he meant........gotta forgive him........he was dropped on his head as a kid and now he lives in oh canada!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Hey RSD.........ya little punk!!!
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

Uh oh!!  This thread looks like it will either be full of apologies or some shiite will pop off... Hmmmm!  I've bought my ticket...
biggrin.gif

lurk.gif
Here we go again... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
laugh.gif

Spicey.. RSD is just being RSD... How you and/or Diesel perceive his post(s) is really up to you~ Me, I gotta think he was just jerkin Diesel's chain.. and from your post I think it worked!  
tounge.gif

Back