Public apology to GSX1300R-T

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
I would like to apologize to GSX1300R-T for my slander and bad comments towards his Buell peg mod.. I hope I did not cause him to lose any business over this bad conduct of mine..

Also a quick apology to all the members here on the oRg for my unprofessionalism.

Again sorry to all DR1300R

dang....how come i miss all the juicey stuff?
sad.gif

In all the forums I have ever been on, I have never seen someone actually say "sorry" for whatever reason.

Props to you....

I may not know you but I respect you for that.
beerchug.gif

Doyle is a great guy!!
thumb_up.gif

We are all human my friend, thanks for owning it.
beerchug.gif

Where's my Apology??? You run over my dog, take my job, set my house on fire?!

Sounds like a damn Country Western Song...
laugh.gif

Anyway DR. Pretty Damn Classy, well done.

Cheers Bro...

You my friend have shown alot of class be standing up
and admitting you were wrong props to you
beerchug.gif

I must have missed something too. But
beerchug.gif
to you Doyle, you are a good guy.

I would like to apologize to GSX1300R-T for my slander and bad comments towards his Buell peg mod.. I hope I did not cause him to lose any business over this bad conduct of mine..

Also a quick apology to all the members here on the oRg for my unprofessionalism.

Again sorry to all DR1300R
thumb_up.gif

That mod can be done alot cheaper, as you suggested.

" I am broke, Can't Find a Job, and I am on Welfare and Keep having Kids " Also did I mention that I was raised in the HOOD YO !!!!!!   Where is my apology
rock.gif
??  HUH
kissass.gif

PS: I don't know what happened but I know that I Piss Off a lot of People on a daily Basis.........
wtf.gif

No Point to My
rant.gif

I wouldn't be pissed if you would start using the free contraceptives my tax dollars are providing you and start being responsible not making babies you can't afford.
whistling.gif

Back