Public apology from mhf

mhf

Registered
I just want to tell you all that I was out of line here. I went about expressing my opinion in a rude manner. For that I humbly apologize. I still think my points are valid I just think the way I presented them was all wrong and very offensive. To all here ride safe and keep the rubberside down. Good luck and goodbye.

Mike

PS, Jim you are welcome to ride with my bunch. We always have a great time.

RSD beat me to it
laugh.gif

Mike, thanks for the appology, but you'll have to understand one thing... It is going to take some time for everybody to just welcome you with open arms after the way you introduced yourself to the board.

The points you made about the Rider's errors in judgement were correct, but then you threw insult upon injury against those that you have never even said hello to, and judged them on a single instance in their lives, and not their lives as a whole. That's hard to work past once it's out there. Errors were made, lessons were learned, and hind-sight is 20/20...Leave it at that.

Welcome to the board
cool.gif

Now, go answer all of the questions/comments laid before you in the other threads. People spent time leaving them...have a little respect and at least acknowledge them. If you can do that without pissing everybody off, then that would be a good start at earning some credibility around here after you destroyed any you might have had initially.

It takes a lot to apologize, kudos MHF.

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110251627 -->

Ballsy to apologize. Tough to repair the resulting damage.

Good luck. I'm sure there will be plenty of people here eyeballing from the sidelines if you stick around.

--Wag--

ya know what they say ...to err is human to forgive is divine were all here for one reason....to learn and I think you just learned something........ welcome to the board..

He apologized...move on. He could of told you to F off or just reregister under another name and start again, yet he choose to apologize. Give him credit for that and see how he acts moving forward. IMO
smile.gif

Mike,

Welcome to the board. As a few people have already said, some of us will be watching you if you continue to visit and post on this board.

I have found this board to be like an extended family (Sibling Rivalry and all). We don't all agree with what we see here, and we have to give each other a little slack. We're only human (Well, most of us anyway).
wink.gif

beerchug.gif

laugh.gif
Bunch of old ladies....

Fug me, they call me the Net Nanny...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back