Proposed Runs for Bash

dats the plan thats in the works, just gotta have it pan out
beerchug.gif

Hope you guys know how hard Zukracer is working on these... There is no way I could do those routes... thanks again for the long hours sir!!! I am looking forward to the long route myself after Hooters.. no mater which way it goes!

I am so ready to ride.....
beerchug.gif

id be down for the suches/blood mountain ride on saturday for sure!!

I think I am up for the Blood Mtn run... can I have a route? We can get the option added to the runs...

I think I am up for the Blood Mtn run...  can I have a route?  We can get the option added to the runs...
Blood mountain after the pics!  
drools.gif
It would actually be after "Hooters" if I am reading all this correctly...  or did I fall asleep here..  Not sure which this was after...   good thing I am working on a schedule huh?  
laugh.gif
Your right Randy! Blood mtn after hooters.
ThumbsUp.gif
Hooters and mountains, life is good.

I think I am up for the Blood Mtn run... can I have a route? We can get the option added to the runs...
drools.gif
It would actually be after "Hooters" if I am reading all this correctly... or did I fall asleep here.. Not sure which this was after... good thing I am working on a schedule huh?
laugh.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
Yes, Hooters and Mountains
whistling.gif

I think I am up for the Blood Mtn run...  can I have a route?  We can get the option added to the runs...
drools.gif
It would actually be after "Hooters" if I am reading all this correctly...  or did I fall asleep here..  Not sure which this was after...   good thing I am working on a schedule huh?  
laugh.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
whistling.gif
some hooters look like mountains.....
ThumbsUp.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

drools.gif
It would actually be after "Hooters" if I am reading all this correctly... or did I fall asleep here.. Not sure which this was after... good thing I am working on a schedule huh?
laugh.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
whistling.gif
some hooters look like mountains.....
ThumbsUp.gif
I still need a route for the Blood Mtn run...

ThumbsUp.gif

Back