Bash Pins...

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Ok the "Bash Pins" are ready for new homes... These are Cloisonnes pins that are die struck and filled with a glass powder and fired.. In other words, they are not the cheaper "enamel" pins that fade or lose coloration.

There are 100 of these pins (33 of each color)

They are a black metal plated with filled "white" background. Kanji can be had in black, blue, or red..
Size of the pin is 1" diameter and are round.

Pre-order is not required but will ensure that you get a pin...

Pin delivery dates:
(yes read the fine print below)

I will not promise any pins delivery PRIOR to the Bash... So April 25th AT the Bash is first PROMISED delivery..

I am going to "try" and mail the postal orders "From" Robbinsville so at least your pin came from the bash....

Pins costs: $5.50 per pin (+ $1 S&H if mailed)

Click this link to Pre-Order Busa Bash Pin

Any profits will go directly to the .oRg after all costs are settled..

Sure hope you like these!! anyone not happy with their pin can send it back for a refund....

black.jpg
blue.jpg
red.jpg

Mr. B...

If I place an order for a couple of these can you ship them to me, say in Feb?

I am getting conflicting reports!

Thanks and thanks for doing the pin thing, pretty cool deal!

site will not let me order a red AND a blue....it just changes my quantities for one color.

I need one red and one blue brought to the bash please.

beerchug.gif

Works for me... check the boxes of the colors you want, delivery option and then in qty the number of colors you selected
IE

red
blue

at bash

qty 2

If that does not work for some reason, you can just add one at a time to your cart, not sure what the problem is as it is working on this box and it is the only one I have access to right now..

i would like to reserve a black one please...i'll pick it up at the bash...cool pin offer and thanks..

Bill
cool.gif

Got it Jinkster, I have the Red and blue for both LearJet and BusaCruise

Got it Jinkster, I have the Red and blue for both LearJet and BusaCruise
thanks man...you gonna be at the bash?...if so you'll prolly sell a shidload there...and i'd prolly be interested in copin a couple of the other colors as well...especially the red...as that is the color of the kanji on orens silver/gray panels...cya there, Bill.
cool.gif

Does the post office use a little dragon stamp when they post mark it?

I am fine with getting mine AT the bash if that works....other wise I can try ordering again....just let me know.

You are good... I put you down on the list

What my main reason for this is if I end up with a lot of requests for a specific color or more than the 100 I already have ordered so I can make sure of enough pins.

I figure that either i will run out of pins or specific colors before everyone that wants one, has one. This hopefully will avoid that problem..

The pre-orders are just 100% guaranteed to get what they want..

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Does the post office use a little dragon stamp when they post mark it?[/quote]
I dont know but if they to or the CROT does, I will ship from there..
smile.gif

Hey Bogus can I get a Black and a Blue? Picking them up at the bash
beerchug.gif

Do I have to pay them on THAT site or at the Bash?

Back