Proof of Election Fraud

Nothing is easy or impossible these days...he's pissed off more than a few of them, we will have to see where that goes.
Has Biden pissed anybody off? The AG works for the President. When parents of children complain loudly at school meetings the AG is inclined to zig the FBI on those people because free speech translates into the label of domestic terrorist. For some strange reason the AG thinks that parents complaining at a school board meeting about the curriculum being taught is a violation of some sorts. Yes, it is Bizarro world at this level.

If you like CRT, Project 1619, drag queens in the classroom and all the other stuff some people think is perfectly suitable for children then Biden is your guy.

Not gonna lie. The argument against mail in ballots has valid reason to be of concern.

Dumped mail

I don't feel like searching for it, but there was also a story complaining that a race where a Republican was well in the lead suddenly took a turn when out of the blue a batch of 75,000 mail in ballots were suddenly "discovered".

So we have valid election voting concerns. BOTH sides need to find a singular solution that they can agree is going to settle the fears of voters. Nobody will trust either side singularly.

Has Biden pissed anybody off? The AG works for the President. When parents of children complain loudly at school meetings the AG is inclined to zig the FBI on those people because free speech translates into the label of domestic terrorist. For some strange reason the AG thinks that parents complaining at a school board meeting about the curriculum being taught is a violation of some sorts. Yes, it is Bizarro world at this level.

If you like CRT, Project 1619, drag queens in the classroom and all the other stuff some people think is perfectly suitable for children then Biden is your guy.
We weren't talking about Biden pissing off anyone, we were talking about how Trump is pissing off everyone.

Deflecting from one to the other doesn't take away the issue at hand.

We weren't talking about Biden pissing off anyone, we were talking about how Trump is pissing off everyone.

Deflecting from one to the other doesn't take away the issue at hand.
I would bet you all day long that Biden has upset more people than Trump ever could. Perhaps those mean tweets shook up the "Woke Class" and those that support the liberal left.

Its widely believed based on poll numbers that 75% of the people in America says the country has headed in the wrong direction for the last 2 years. Lets do a margin of error on that of 3% shall we? 72% or 78%? Compare that to the ratings Trump had when he was in office.

Biden's response is it takes a while for policies to have an effect. To which I would ask Biden... how much longer is it going to take for your new policy decisions to reverse the downward economic trend we are on now? How long until the crime rate drops back significantly? How long before about a 100,000 illegals stop crossing our southern border every month?

If you like inflation, open borders, more criminal activity, violent felons released early from prison, no cash bail for many that are arrested for felonies both violent and non violent.... then Biden is the guy that can do no wrong and we should admire his leadership style. He also has the blood of 13 American servicemen on his hands from the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Sorry about the deflection... just pointing out the facts here in America.

Not gonna lie. The argument against mail in ballots has valid reason to be of concern.

Dumped mail

I don't feel like searching for it, but there was also a story complaining that a race where a Republican was well in the lead suddenly took a turn when out of the blue a batch of 75,000 mail in ballots were suddenly "discovered".

So we have valid election voting concerns. BOTH sides need to find a singular solution that they can agree is going to settle the fears of voters. Nobody will trust either side singularly.
The only time politicians are telling the truth is when they are calling each other liars.

Joking aside, finding out who is really telling the truth is hard to decipher much of the time. I do enjoy Mandy from Bombards and her sense of humor. She knows a thing or two about people telling the truth. Also interesting is what the comments are. With 353,000 subscribers and counting she has built an audience. She does a shameless plug 1st where you can learn what she knows.

I would bet you all day long that Biden has upset more people than Trump ever could. Perhaps those mean tweets shook up the "Woke Class" and those that support the liberal left.

Its widely believed based on poll numbers that 75% of the people in America says the country has headed in the wrong direction for the last 2 years. Lets do a margin of error on that of 3% shall we? 72% or 78%? Compare that to the ratings Trump had when he was in office.

Biden's response is it takes a while for policies to have an effect. To which I would ask Biden... how much longer is it going to take for your new policy decisions to reverse the downward economic trend we are on now? How long until the crime rate drops back significantly? How long before about a 100,000 illegals stop crossing our southern border every month?

If you like inflation, open borders, more criminal activity, violent felons released early from prison, no cash bail for many that are arrested for felonies both violent and non violent.... then Biden is the guy that can do no wrong and we should admire his leadership style. He also has the blood of 13 American servicemen on his hands from the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Sorry about the deflection... just pointing out the facts here in America.
I'm not a fan of Biden, nor am I fan of Trump.

What's scary is a far right wing political extremist would wield this sort of power within the US government...

If the republican party doesn't shed themselves of people like her, they will be doomed.

What's scary is a far right wing political extremist would wield this sort of power within the US government...

If the republican party doesn't shed themselves of people like her, they will be doomed.

Hi. If sticking to what the constition is exextrime what do you think the democrats are doing? I do not think we neen a revised one as the democrats think we do. Also I was not arrested for the fake 100 dollar bill but I would have went along with the police and caused no trouble. If I did I would have got what was comming to me I brought it on my self.

Are you telling us the political volatility of those that blatantly break laws and act in ways that demonstrate weakness on the world stage for the USA isn't a bigger threat?

The leaders of foreign countries see this administration we have right now as the weak, slow moving and arrogant all at the same time. China is attacking the west in ways that few people here are aware of.

The current path we are on right now will result in a country that failed to keep itself strong because it didn't keep the doctrine it was founded on. People are only beginning to wake up to a corrupt and centralized government that is handing over power to big corporations and foreign countries.

Example... Elon takes control of Twitter and the pro government control folks start complaining because they know the influence of the Bots the and narrative the left promotes will be suppressed and lose its grip on freedom of speech. In other words the evil doers will get exposed for the dirty politics they have been getting away with inside the social media world.

Inflation is a government created phenomena... it is a most damaging way to wreck an economy and shows us the Feds can't be trusted with control of the money supply. That is just the beginning of a "type of hostility" being fed by the meglamanics like you see at WEF and other deep pocket influencers like Soros that buy favor at the highest political levels in this country.

Are you telling us the political volatility of those that blatantly break laws and act in ways that demonstrate weakness on the world stage for the USA isn't a bigger threat?

The leaders of foreign countries see this administration we have right now as the weak, slow moving and arrogant all at the same time. China is attacking the west in ways that few people here are aware of.

The current path we are on right now will result in a country that failed to keep itself strong because it didn't keep the doctrine it was founded on. People are only beginning to wake up to a corrupt and centralized government that is handing over power to big corporations and foreign countries.

Example... Elon takes control of Twitter and the pro government control folks start complaining because they know the influence of the Bots the and narrative the left promotes will be suppressed and lose its grip on freedom of speech. In other words the evil doers will get exposed for the dirty politics they have been getting away with inside the social media world.

Inflation is a government created phenomena... it is a most damaging way to wreck an economy and shows us the Feds can't be trusted with control of the money supply. That is just the beginning of a "type of hostility" being fed by the meglamanics like you see at WEF and other deep pocket influencers like Soros that buy favor at the highest political levels in this country.
That's what I'm telling you, this lady is a political extremist, and in her own right as dangerous as any enemy combatant I've encountered because she has a large platform to spread her lies and hate.

That's what I'm telling you, this lady is a political extremist, and in her own right as dangerous as any enemy combatant I've encountered because she has a large platform to spread her lies and hate.
Biden and the influence peddlers surrounding him are the biggest threat to America right now... the guy even thinks based on the influence around him right now that the nuclear option has possibilities.

The extremist are in the White House and other powerful positions right now. If it were not true then Putin would likely not have invaded Ukraine.

Tell me that isn't a bigger threat to "Your" existence.

The most lies and hate come from the leftist that use the divide and conquer strategies I have mentioned before. Here is one for you I just heard that points to the hypocrisy of the leftist.

Black Lives Matter..... except when that black child is in the womb.

50% of the abortions in New York are performed on black women. Approx black population of NY is 6%.

Biden and the influence peddlers surrounding him are the biggest threat to America right now... the guy even thinks based on the influence around him right now that the nuclear option has possibilities.

The extremist are in the White House and other powerful positions right now. If it were not true then Putin would likely not have invaded Ukraine.

Tell me that isn't a bigger threat to "Your" existence.

The most lies and hate come from the leftist that use the divide and conquer strategies I have mentioned before. Here is one for you I just heard that points to the hypocrisy of the leftist.

Black Lives Matter..... except when that black child is in the womb.

50% of the abortions in New York are performed on black women. Approx black population of NY is 6%.
All your deflection doesn't dispel the fact there is a political extremist loose in a position of authority within the republican party.

All your deflection doesn't dispel the fact there is a political extremist loose in a position of authority within the republican party.
Its the Uni Party... Pubs and Dems do the same things... You seem more fixated on one party over the other just like me. The party with control has the biased influence and power to make progressive and totalitarian changes pass in DC.

The Dems lead in the violent race to show who the crazies are... Maxine Watters says... Get in their face, tell them they aren't welcome here. What happens? In public the press secretary and family get chased out of a restuarant during dinner by people acting crazy and that is just one example of several where it could easily become violent. . Rand Paul's neighbor hits him so hard in the back by surprise that he breaks 6 ribs while he was doing yard work at his house. Steve Colease ( sp error ) gets shot and narrowly escapes death while playing softball on a field in DC. All of this and more is done by Dem supporters or Dems themselves. Then we have Kyle Rittenhouse that defended himself and property that was being destroyed by more idiots bent on rioting, burning, and looting. At least the jury got it right. Then we have people running around destroying statues and attacking police with bricks and other objects. Who is supporting all of this? What did Trump do? Wrote an edict that said a 10 year prison sentence would be used if more of that craziness continued... then it pretty well stopped... hmmm... who ordered it to stop? Which side of the Uni Party pushed no cash bail so the crazies could continue the mayhem?

Talk about deflection much? Its a small group of people emboldened and supported by those that have no regard for America... All they want to do is bring change... well... I Liked this country the way it was before all this crap started in 2008 when Barrack Hussian Obama that said "Change is coming to America".

Well.... F%$# him and his Change coming to America... the US Constitution and Bill of Rights are the acting written guardrails for this nation that the leaders took an Oath to protect... not all this woke, BLM, project 1619 and Drag Queen crap for sexualizing our children that spells failure for this country and what this country stands for.

Now... tell me how wrong it is that I believe what I just said.

Remember... no cross examination is allowed at the Jan 6th Committee hearings where they got nothing again and the head of the FBI can't answer simple questions about whether or not FBI agents were wearing Maga hats and actively participating inside the US Capitol on Jan 6th. Wray can't answer a single question because he doesn't want the truth to get out. That is politics in DC right now.

Its the Uni Party... Pubs and Dems do the same things... You seem more fixated on one party over the other just like me. The party with control has the biased influence and power to make progressive and totalitarian changes pass in DC.

The Dems lead in the violent race to show who the crazies are... Maxine Watters says... Get in their face, tell them they aren't welcome here. What happens? In public the press secretary and family get chased out of a restuarant during dinner by people acting crazy and that is just one example of several where it could easily become violent. . Rand Paul's neighbor hits him so hard in the back by surprise that he breaks 6 ribs while he was doing yard work at his house. Steve Colease ( sp error ) gets shot and narrowly escapes death while playing softball on a field in DC. All of this and more is done by Dem supporters or Dems themselves. Then we have Kyle Rittenhouse that defended himself and property that was being destroyed by more idiots bent on rioting, burning, and looting. At least the jury got it right. Then we have people running around destroying statues and attacking police with bricks and other objects. Who is supporting all of this? What did Trump do? Wrote an edict that said a 10 year prison sentence would be used if more of that craziness continued... then it pretty well stopped... hmmm... who ordered it to stop? Which side of the Uni Party pushed no cash bail so the crazies could continue the mayhem?

Talk about deflection much? Its a small group of people emboldened and supported by those that have no regard for America... All they want to do is bring change... well... I Liked this country the way it was before all this crap started in 2008 when Barrack Hussian Obama that said "Change is coming to America".

Well.... F%$# him and his Change coming to America... the US Constitution and Bill of Rights are the acting written guardrails for this nation that the leaders took an Oath to protect... not all this woke, BLM, project 1619 and Drag Queen crap for sexualizing our children that spells failure for this country and what this country stands for.

Now... tell me how wrong it is that I believe what I just said.

Remember... no cross examination is allowed at the Jan 6th Committee hearings where they got nothing again and the head of the FBI can't answer simple questions about whether or not FBI agents were wearing Maga hats and actively participating inside the US Capitol on Jan 6th. Wray can't answer a single question because he doesn't want the truth to get out. That is politics in DC right now.
Your long-winded response still doesn't dissuade the fact I have already pointed out and you are wasting your time typing it as I'm not even reading it..

You have yet to understand the word "brevity" and how it applies to making a point.

The person I have discussed previously is clearly a political extremist and has no place holding any position of power within any government body regardless of alignment.

Your long-winded response still doesn't dissuade the fact I have already pointed out and you are wasting your time typing it as I'm not even reading it..

You have yet to understand the word "brevity" and how it applies to making a point.

The person I have discussed previously is clearly a political extremist and has no place holding any position of power within any government body regardless of alignment.
I simply put it out there so you can tell me how what I said isn't accurate. America and the western world are under attack by the same kind of people that name to be known as despots from the past.

It is most clearly defined as people that want their freedoms protected and preserved or those that need the Feds to think for them and take care of them for the rest of their lives.

yeah... don't read it... it won't support your positions.

Greene is the devil and I doubt she’ll ever be the House Speaker. Oh and zerks couldn’t be more wrong.

Greene is the devil and I doubt she’ll ever be the House Speaker. Oh and zerks couldn’t be more wrong.
Does that mean the incidents I briefly described in post 473 didn't happen?

Not only can FBI director Wray not answer the questions regarding who was at the Capitol on Jan 6th. He might be very well putting himself in a legal predicament if it is proven that any denial is false regarding FBI members being there in plain clothes, not to mention red MAGA hats, and thus, lying to Congress.

Just consider how opposed and radical the leftist hacks inside the political body have become as they run around spying and investigating anybody that gets in the way. The fact that FBI director Comey along with others like Mc Cabe knew when they pushed those FISA warrants through the court they knew the source of the information used was false. Since then Steele has been offered a million dollars to verify the dossier in order to make something stick. Steele refused to do it. Why? Was the bid to low?

Got anything else you want to discuss?

I simply put it out there so you can tell me how what I said isn't accurate. America and the western world are under attack by the same kind of people that name to be known as despots from the past.

It is most clearly defined as people that want their freedoms protected and preserved or those that need the Feds to think for them and take care of them for the rest of their lives.

yeah... don't read it... it won't support your positions.
The ONLY position I have is the republican party is promoting a known political extremist within their ranks instead of punting her out...that says something for the state of the republican party.

I can see a person like this fitting into the regime which rose to power in 1930's Germany.

I'm not discussing the entire political issue within the US, just this particular person and how she fits into the future of American politics.

The ONLY position I have is the republican party is promoting a known political extremist within their ranks instead of punting her out...that says something for the state of the republican party.

I can see a person like this fitting into the regime which rose to power in 1930's Germany.

I'm not discussing the entire political issue within the US, just this particular person and how she fits into the future of American politics.
We have extremist on both sides... some want extreme cover ups, skirting of the law and the MSM to spread lies. How do we know? 14 FBI agents / whistle blowers coming forward is just one act that shows that people close to the inner workings at the FBI know that illegal acts have been plotted and executed. These agents want to distance themselves from the corruption they will inevitably be a part of if they don't call it out. Its called self preservation and staying on the lawful side of the justice system.

The other extremist coming into focus want to destroy this country. Example, Soros donating 140 million to the Biden campaign for the 2020 election. Do you know what Soros has been doing all his life? If you don't know you should read up on him. Who is the 2nd largest donator to Biden in the 2020 election? Its the fraudster at the top of the FTX scandal that donated to the Dems exclusively. Sam Bankman Freed is under house arrest in the Bahamas right now and could be extradited at anytime for the theft of billions of crypto exchange funds THAT WAS in the coffers of crypto exchange FTX.

As far as power appearing in Greene, the person you named... it seems a bit of a stretch to think she has plans for world domination like Hitler did. Has she been calling for an invasion of neighboring countries to claim as a new territories for the USA? I would say that sounds more like Putin to me.

It seems that much of the world is going through a rough spot right now as China is determined to gain a technical advantage over much of it. That advantage is still out of reach for China and stands a good chance of not happening anytime soon.

At the end of any controversial event people simply want the truth so they can rest assured that life will be safe and manageable.

We have extremist on both sides... some want extreme cover ups, skirting of the law and the MSM to spread lies. How do we know? 14 FBI agents / whistle blowers coming forward is just one act that shows that people close to the inner workings at the FBI know that illegal acts have been plotted and executed. These agents want to distance themselves from the corruption they will inevitably be a part of if they don't call it out. Its called self preservation and staying on the lawful side of the justice system.

The other extremist coming into focus want to destroy this country. Example, Soros donating 140 million to the Biden campaign for the 2020 election. Do you know what Soros has been doing all his life? If you don't know you should read up on him. Who is the 2nd largest donator to Biden in the 2020 election? Its the fraudster at the top of the FTX scandal that donated to the Dems exclusively. Sam Bankman Freed is under house arrest in the Bahamas right now and could be extradited at anytime for the theft of billions of crypto exchange funds THAT WAS in the coffers of crypto exchange FTX.

As far as power appearing in Greene, the person you named... it seems a bit of a stretch to think she has plans for world domination like Hitler did. Has she been calling for an invasion of neighboring countries to claim as a new territories for the USA? I would say that sounds more like Putin to me.

It seems that much of the world is going through a rough spot right now as China is determined to gain a technical advantage over much of it. That advantage is still out of reach for China and stands a good chance of not happening anytime soon.

At the end of any controversial event people simply want the truth so they can rest assured that life will be safe and manageable.
There is no whitewashing the fact this person is indeed a political extremist, racist and actively spreads misinformation for her own personal gain.

I'm not talking world domination, I only reference her political resemblance to these people.

What the democrats did or will do is irrelevant in this case, you don't vote democrat, you vote republican and as a person who does, a person like Greene representing the republican party should trouble you.

Back