Proof of Election Fraud

Zerks

Registered

Is Congressman Micheal Myers guilty plea of election fraud enough proof for those that say the election wasn't stolen? Looks like somebody "woke up" at the DOJ.
I don't see the 2020 election noted in the admission of guilt... hmmm... could it be that Myers refrained himself from those illegal activities in 2020? :laugh: Looks like the 2020 fix was part of the plea deal as leopards don't change their spots.

_08_46_10_f83ecfc215f9f9ee74c5ca10781bf0a61ec9c04f.jpg

I already watched the 17 minute condensed version. The deniers of reality in the positions of power have deemed it as fiction... Meanwhile... the left is protesting in front of Supreme Court Justice's homes which is against the law. However, Merrick Garland, the Attorney General for the Federal Government see nothing wrong with people breaking laws and threatening Supreme Court Justices. How do we know? He isn't doing anything about it.

Anyway...Those deniers of 2000 Mules only have two choices...

Deniers Group A
Those cameras lied...
Those cell phone tracking systems are manipulated...
The clocks used are totally inaccurate that recorded the ballot box drop offs...

Deniers Group B
Orange Man Bad... Biden won

The Left has no issues with lying and deceiving. In fact, they feel the act justifies the means because that is how they attempt to remain in power.

The lefts playbook now is on the page where the January 6th event is now being used to slander the right and building a case for the people to not vote for those that are diametrically opposed to the left in the mid term elections.

I already watched the 17 minute condensed version. The deniers of reality in the positions of power have deemed it as fiction... Meanwhile... the left is protesting in front of Supreme Court Justice's homes which is against the law. However, Merrick Garland, the Attorney General for the Federal Government see nothing wrong with people breaking laws and threatening Supreme Court Justices. How do we know? He isn't doing anything about it.

Deniers Group A
Those cameras lied...
The clocks used are totally inaccurate that recorded the ballot box drop offs...

Deniers Group B

The Left has no issues with lying and deceiving. In fact, they feel the act justifies the means because that is how they attempt to remain in power.

The lefts playbook now is on the page where the January 6th event is now being used to slander the right and building a case for the people to not vote for those that are diametrically opposed to the left in the mid term elections.
Hi. We will never know that there was fraud. It is the democrats who say Trump won by fraud. So now they can use fraudulent tactics to win because they are good guy and they are protecting the democratic prosses. To them they have the right and have to do it to protect the people from people like Trump and his disasteris policies. As we can now see how great Biden is doing to keep people addicted to government to survive.

Hi. We will never know that there was fraud. It is the democrats who say Trump won by fraud. So now they can use fraudulent tactics to win because they are good guy and they are protecting the democratic prosses. To them they have the right and have to do it to protect the people from people like Trump and his disasteris policies. As we can now see how great Biden is doing to keep people addicted to government to survive.
Hi. From what I think [ and I hope I an wrong ] I think that the Democrats think that they are NOT cheating. They think that they think that they are doing the best for the people.

Deniers Group A
Those cameras lied...

Deniers Group B

How about a deniers group 3.

Trump had access to all the evidence shown here. Along with every attorney that had the skills to bring it into evidence into any court they wanted. Including the SCOTUS that Trump like added to the majority right.

And NONE of those saw any evidence of election fraud.

I spose they are all stupid.

Or perhaps they just deny there is any credible evidence to support a fraud took place. So denier group 3. Trump wasn't good or bad. He just lost the election.

Trump had access to all the evidence shown here. Along with every attorney that had the skills to bring it into evidence into any court they wanted. Including the SCOTUS that Trump like added to the majority right.

Or perhaps they just deny there is any credible evidence to support a fraud took place. So denier group 3. Trump wasn't good or bad. He just lost the election.
.....now that makes perfect sense to me....

Well said!

All I can say is watch 2000 Mules and decide for yourself. If you see nothing questionable then it's all a big hoax.

It wasn't that long ago that Dinesh was jailed for making a campaign donation that was illegally too big.
So... what happened next? After Dinesh released a documentary about Obama the DOJ picked up Dinesh and persecuted him and had him thrown in jail with the general convicts. Like people doing time for assaults, murder, and other violent crimes. The inmates always have to find out why the new guy is doing time... why are you here they ask? I gave to much money to the Republican Party...

Anyway... the MSM is way to influential... it has done irrefutable damage to freedom seeking people of this nation. Trust in government is just about gone... the level of corruption will be followed by changes that nobody here will like...

Beyond the Pale Horse by Bill Cooper... a good read if you can stomach it. RIP Bill...

As everyone knows the Jan 6 hearings begin tonight.

Fox is the only major network that isn’t showing it.

That’s right, read that again.

(Every) person should be watching it of course, right and left but what do we hear?

…’but I won’t watch it’…. What are they, cowards? Are they gonna criticize it w/o watching? They’re already objecting to its very existence, again, (without) knowing what will be shown and discussed. Who are these people, patriots? My azz!

All I can say is watch 2000 Mules and decide for yourself. If you see nothing questionable then it's all a big hoax.

It wasn't that long ago that Dinesh was jailed for making a campaign donation that was illegally too big.
So... what happened next? After Dinesh released a documentary about Obama the DOJ picked up Dinesh and persecuted him and had him thrown in jail with the general convicts. Like people doing time for assaults, murder, and other violent crimes. The inmates always have to find out why the new guy is doing time... why are you here they ask? I gave to much money to the Republican Party...

Anyway... the MSM is way to influential... it has done irrefutable damage to freedom seeking people of this nation. Trust in government is just about gone... the level of corruption will be followed by changes that nobody here will like...

Beyond the Pale Horse by Bill Cooper... a good read if you can stomach it. RIP Bill...
I can watch it 30 times and find plenty that looks iffy. They wouldn't put it out there if it didn't. Doesn't mean squat if the very people that could have presented it to our highest end of the line court in the land, didn't. Either because it's bogus or it was disproven to be a legitimate argument for fraud.

Attorneys are well paid to know how to sort out legal evidence and argue it accordingly. And they can cut through the b/s pretty efficiently too. The Depp/Heard trial being a recent example.

In my experience working for the govt., people disappear and nobody will know a thing about it. Like the sudden death of Epstein or Clinton's dude that offed himself. Nobody knew a thing about it.

If 2000 mules was legit, the courts would still be listening to arguments about it to this day.

As everyone knows the Jan 6 hearings begin tonight.

Fox is the only major network that isn’t showing it.

That’s right, read that again.

(Every) person should be watching it of course, right and left but what do we hear?

…’but I won’t watch it’…. What are they, cowards? Are they gonna criticize it w/o watching? They’re already objecting to its very existence, again, (without) knowing what will be shown and discussed. Who are these people, patriots? My azz!
I get it now... the Alphabet MSM isn't in the tank with the Dimtards. 2.5 years of Russia = nothing didn't teach you anything about the Dimtard party. Two failed impeachment crap shows accomplished what exactly ? Besides mud on their collective faces. Adam Shiff said he had physical evidence ( documents ? ) that show Trump colluded with Russia... where are they? How come he didn't present them as evidence?

This Jan 6th crap show starts with slavery being compared to Jan 6th by some guy sitting next to Liz Cheney... the same Liz Cheney that voted for the invasion of Iraq... talk about a political hack that is on the wrong side of historically recored lies.

What happened to the 14,000 hours of video tape that shows what really happened on Jan 6th? Why can't the people on the committee see it? What were FBI agents doing in the crowd that day? The FBI denied it at first then back peddled when the photos were shown. Who told the Capitol Police to open the doors and let people in? How come we can't see all the videos of that action taking place?

Well, you can report back and tell us all the Orange Man Bad the committee came up with... because that is what this is really about... these people are scared to death that if they can't find a way to charge Trump with a felony then he will be eligible to run for President in 2024 and the left will lose their lunch if that happens because they don't have anybody qualified or legit enough to run... which means they will lose... then they will really be pissed off... just like they are right now... these people look pissed off all the time.

I can watch it 30 times and find plenty that looks iffy. They wouldn't put it out there if it didn't. Doesn't mean squat if the very people that could have presented it to our highest end of the line court in the land, didn't. Either because it's bogus or it was disproven to be a legitimate argument for fraud.

Attorneys are well paid to know how to sort out legal evidence and argue it accordingly. And they can cut through the b/s pretty efficiently too. The Depp/Heard trial being a recent example.

In my experience working for the govt., people disappear and nobody will know a thing about it. Like the sudden death of Epstein or Clinton's dude that offed himself. Nobody knew a thing about it.

If 2000 mules was legit, the courts would still be listening to arguments about it to this day.
If its not legit then where are all the libel lawsuits? The DNC or certain members of the DNC should be suing the hell out of Dinesh right now... why isn't that happening? Dinesh ripped the cover off the establishment / swamp. Somebody has to be extremely pissed off that Dinesh had the courage to put it out there world wide.

Funny you should bring up Epstien... he made a living blackmailing people in high positions... Amy Robach tried to break the Epstien story 3 years before it came out... Its off subject but if Prince Andrew had been brought down ( had Epstien faced trial and he ratted everyone out ) do you think the Queen of England would have had mud on her face a year before her 70 year reign was celebrated recently?

Depp won his case... his wife lied under oath and got caught doing it.

I agree that Murder Inc shows up now and then to dispose of loud dissenters and other people that expose to much criminal element in politics. You mentioned Clinton... it was Vince Foster, the Clintons personal attorney... read that story sometime if you like mystery stories...

Anyway... if you haven't watched it... then you probably won't watch it... then it becomes for you all just another story being told by Dinesh that gets forgotten by the MSM as quickly as they can flush the connected toilets they all use to dispose of everything that doesn't fit the leftist agenda they support.

The majority of people in this country have made their voices and channel selections known for years now... the MSM that support the left is losing more watchers all the time... however... the left has deep pockets to support the failing propaganda enterprises so the attacks, slander and rejection of conservatives will continue.

The Dimtards are so desperate now they are running around arresting anybody they can that opposes them. The just had a candidate for governor of Michigan arrested on a minor offense. They just had the FBI arrest Peter Navaro at the airport and shackled in both hands and feet and perp walked out... and it was done illegally. He practically lives across the street from the FBI in DC. Navaro worked for Trump during Trumps term. Navaro didn't answer a supeana just like Eric Holder didn't answer a supeana regarding guns sold to the cartels and a US Border Patrol agent was shot and killed by one of those guns... nothing to see here... move along. Navarro's crime was he worked for the wrong person as compared to a Border agent that was shot by a cartel member that got his gun through channels leading back to Holder.... see how this stuff works on the left?

Can you prove Trump had access to the evidence presented in 2000 Mules.? it was released how long ago? was it 3 weeks? The 10 trillion cell phone pings was purchased from the company that collects it... and that happened well after 11-3-2020.

4 million hours of ballots box video were taken though some states won't release anymore video. One state said they won't explain why they won't release the video that is not protected under any law from being viewed by people asking to see it... does that seem a little weird to you ?

How many times to do have to watch people go to mail boxes night after night stuffing ballots into boxes and taking pictures of the drop before you realize something ain't right? Sometimes this happened during the day and other people watched it happen... they didn't know they were witnessing a crime, but, they knew something wasn't right as they stood in line to vote.

I happen to believe the evidence shows a corrupted election... both parties have been involved in illegal activities regarding elections... what makes you think this one wasn't corrupted given how much corruption in politics already exist?

Back to access... without control of both houses and the presidents office its impossible to get any progress in matters such as these. Nancy, Chuck, and Mitch will tow the leftist agenda until they can't because of a power shift in the number of constituents they can influence. You really think Mitch is a republican? lol ! Its the uni party... Rinos are available as needed when votes are counted...

The top Rino is from Utah...Mitt Romney... a little comedic relief is appropriate now !

If its not legit then where are all the libel lawsuits? The DNC or certain members of the DNC should be suing the hell out of Dinesh right now... why isn't that happening? Dinesh ripped the cover off the establishment / swamp. Somebody has to be extremely pissed off that Dinesh had the courage to put it out there world wide.

Funny you should bring up Epstien... he made a living blackmailing people in high positions... Amy Robach tried to break the Epstien story 3 years before it came out... Its off subject but if Prince Andrew had been brought down ( had Epstien faced trial and he ratted everyone out ) do you think the Queen of England would have had mud on her face a year before her 70 year reign was celebrated recently?

Depp won his case... his wife lied under oath and got caught doing it.

I agree that Murder Inc shows up now and then to dispose of loud dissenters and other people that expose to much criminal element in politics. You mentioned Clinton... it was Vince Foster, the Clintons personal attorney... read that story sometime if you like mystery stories...

Anyway... if you haven't watched it... then you probably won't watch it... then it becomes for you all just another story being told by Dinesh that gets forgotten by the MSM as quickly as they can flush the connected toilets they all use to dispose of everything that doesn't fit the leftist agenda they support.

The majority of people in this country have made their voices and channel selections known for years now... the MSM that support the left is losing more watchers all the time... however... the left has deep pockets to support the failing propaganda enterprises so the attacks, slander and rejection of conservatives will continue.

The Dimtards are so desperate now they are running around arresting anybody they can that opposes them. The just had a candidate for governor of Michigan arrested on a minor offense. They just had the FBI arrest Peter Navaro at the airport and shackled in both hands and feet and perp walked out... and it was done illegally. He practically lives across the street from the FBI in DC. Navaro worked for Trump during Trumps term. Navaro didn't answer a supeana just like Eric Holder didn't answer a supeana regarding guns sold to the cartels and a US Border Patrol agent was shot and killed by one of those guns... nothing to see here... move along. Navarro's crime was he worked for the wrong person as compared to a Border agent that was shot by a cartel member that got his gun through channels leading back to Holder.... see how this stuff works on the left?
Dude you don't have to try and educate me on dirty politics. Or tactics used by both sides.

They are targeting the angry youth and using them to keep the division heated. Our political leadership and our country is a chytshow. Our country is in decline and it's been caused by the "progressive" movement in education, politics, business, and yes voting shinanigans. BY BOTH sides. Trump ended up being as much of a crook as the idiots he got elected to kick the libtard ass. And he, as an idiot, still managed to accomplish a lot. So yeah if Trump is the best the Right can put into office. God help us all. Now we have nothing but idiots to choose from.

There are 20,000 different pieces like 20,000 mules. That serve the political purpose of it's creators.

Here's a tip from an old geezer. Work, stash cash in safe investments. Pay as little taxes as possible. And don't rely on your government to have a plan that helps you. They haven't been on our side for quiet awhile now.

The people who make and distribute these videos and "documented evidence" such as 2000 mules and the like make their living doing so. They are hoping people will buy into what they are selling in order to create division amongst citizens. These people are experts at creating videos which look real.....heck, people who watch Jurassic Park actually thought there were real dinosaurs alive somewhere.

Human beings are gullible....

I totally agree with @TallTom , with all the resources Trump has at his disposal, if any of these conspiracy videos had even one ounce of truth to them, he would have used them to defend his position.

The fact that he hasn't tells me they are all bunk.

The election happened, one guy lost, the other won only because the voters were sick and tired of the antics of the first guy...

Never before has a president of the United States acted in such a manner, he disrespected the office in which he held in the last few months in office-that is his legacy now.

Tom says it nicely here (im not big on rap, but he nails the evil world system we are in)
....love how he totally represents the evil deepstate cabal in this video... Perched on the crib like a gargoyle, with red eyes , the devil manipulate us since birth

Can you prove Trump had access to the evidence presented in 2000 Mules.? it was released how long ago? was it 3 weeks? The 10 trillion cell phone pings was purchased from the company that collects it... and that happened well after 11-3-2020.

4 million hours of ballots box video were taken though some states won't release anymore video. One state said they won't explain why they won't release the video that is not protected under any law from being viewed by people asking to see it... does that seem a little weird to you ?

How many times to do have to watch people go to mail boxes night after night stuffing ballots into boxes and taking pictures of the drop before you realize something ain't right? Sometimes this happened during the day and other people watched it happen... they didn't know they were witnessing a crime, but, they knew something wasn't right as they stood in line to vote.

I happen to believe the evidence shows a corrupted election... both parties have been involved in illegal activities regarding elections... what makes you think this one wasn't corrupted given how much corruption in politics already exist?

Back to access... without control of both houses and the presidents office its impossible to get any progress in matters such as these. Nancy, Chuck, and Mitch will tow the leftist agenda until they can't because of a power shift in the number of constituents they can influence. You really think Mitch is a republican? lol ! Its the uni party... Rinos are available as needed when votes are counted...

The top Rino is from Utah...Mitt Romney... a little comedic relief is appropriate now !
Seriously? Have you ever been to a legal proceeding? Had an attorney? If this were NEW evidence they would be legally allowed to reopen the case. No differently than the inmates that after 20 years in prison get a new trial when DNA evidence gets introduced. The Republicans that want their guy to be in office have billions to spend to do so. Assuming they would just roll over after 2000 mules gives them a new defense angle, and not pursue it, is idiotic. If the Dems are getting away with an election steal, its because the Republicans have reasons to allow it to happen.

I am not for a second going to try and tell you there are not a lot of corrupted processes at work in our country. The best thing I can tell you is find every legal way to undermine the opposition you can. Whatever it is you oppose. Because if you think the Republicans don't know how to fight a legal battle, and the Dems do, you just aren't paying attention.

Lets just say for your sake of argument that 2000 mules was 100% correct. If the Republicans can't get the courts to hear this evidence than its because the Dems are way smarter than we give them credit to be. They wouldn't be called Libtards if they were actually that smart. They aren't. But the courts can't allow "manufactured" evidence to supersede lack of credible evidence.

Trump has presented no credible evidence to sway a Conservative majority court, his own attorney general, and his own Vice President, all on thier own savvy enough to have stopped the steal from happening if in fact there was reasonable cause.

Dude at some point you gotta suck it up and realize Trump lost an election. Get over it and move on. Don't act like a Libtard and biotch about an election for 4 years. You become no better than them. They still think Trump stole the 16 election. Even after the Missiah Obama showed and explianed to them how they lost the election. See how this works? Keep the coals ablaze so we can't get anything accomplished.

Be better than a Libtard. It really isn't that difficult.

The first thing people need to realize is the left right paradigm doesn't reveal everything that is happening in the space called politics. The word RINO has a specific meaning and shows us who is willing to shill for the dark side... the dark side being the side that wants centralized and absolute power regardless of whoever gets in their way. If you don't know that... well, then we really don't have much to discuss here.

Lets put it bluntly... most of them work for the same side...
This is why you have the politicians not having to accept the same health system that we the people have.
This is why they don't have to get the jab...
This is why they have a specific account to defend against sexual misconduct with staffers or whomever...
That is why they have had perks like insider stock market information to prosper from... not to mention the laws they can pass and funding bills that benefit their constituents and get kick backs from through political lobbies.

Do you get how DC works in just a few examples I have mentioned here?

What happened in 2016 is the left was drinking it's own kool aid... They never thought Trump would win... they were over confident and unprepared. What CNN and others didn't realize leading up to election night was that all the free media time gave support to Trump at the right time when it mattered. They always gave Trump center stage for all the debates... why is that important? Do I even need to explain?

The covid event was crucial to the election and it took considerable resources to make the vote go the way it did. Laws were changed, redistricting, redlining, no ID requirements and other tactics were all brought to bear and make the changes it took to get the desired result.... not to even mention 2000 mules.

If you think some guy named Joe could campaign from his basement 80% of the time and get 10 million more votes than Obama did... well... I guess that is why people believe in miracles... Even democrats looking at what was happening on election night in their voting districts with unwatched vote counting in offices with blocked out windows knew something wasn't right... the videos are out there... or were...

You Tube... the censors of things the left doesn't want seen has pulled many videos considered to close to the truth.

Somebody reposted this one... it exposes plenty and is how many decades old now? Or... you could dispute the words of a man not afraid to speak the truth to a nation... under 5 minutes... see what you think... heard it all before? Listen again... this was well before the MSM was in the bag for the Leftist marxist cabal of country destroyers running this country into the ground right now.

Kruschev was right... we will destroy you from within.

I guess you forgot the DOJ and FBI have been compromised for how long and how many times? Does J Edgar Hoover ring a bell?

Look at post #1... let that sink in for a minute... isn't that proof enough?

Last edited:
The first thing people need to realize is the left right paradigm doesn't reveal everything that is happening in the space called politics. The word RINO has a specific meaning and shows us who is willing to shill for the dark side... the dark side being the side that wants centralized and absolute power regardless of whoever gets in their way. If you don't know that... well, then we really don't have much to discuss here.

Lets put it bluntly... most of them work for the same side...
This is why you have the politicians not having to accept the same health system that we the people have.
This is why they don't have to get the jab...
This is why they have a specific account to defend against sexual misconduct with staffers or whomever...
That is why they have had perks like insider stock market information to prosper from... not to mention the laws they can pass and funding bills that benefit their constituents and get kick backs from through political lobbies.

Do you get how DC works in just a few examples I have mentioned here?

What happened in 2016 is the left was drinking it's own kool aid... They never thought Trump would win... they were over confident and unprepared. What CNN and others didn't realize leading up to election night was that all the free media time gave support to Trump at the right time when it mattered. They always gave Trump center stage for all the debates... why is that important? Do I even need to explain?

The covid event was crucial to the election and it took considerable resources to make the vote go the way it did. Laws were changed, redistricting, redlining, no ID requirements and other tactics were all brought to bear and make the changes it took to get the desired result.... not to even mention 2000 mules.

If you think some guy named Joe could campaign from his basement 80% of the time and get 10 million more votes than Obama did... well... I guess that is why people believe in miracles... Even democrats looking at what was happening on election night in their voting districts with unwatched vote counting in offices with blocked out windows knew something wasn't right... the videos are out there... or were...

You Tube... the censors of things the left doesn't want seen has pulled many videos considered to close to the truth.

Somebody reposted this one... it exposes plenty and is how many decades old now? Or... you could dispute the words of a man not afraid to speak the truth to a nation... under 5 minutes... see what you think... heard it all before? Listen again... this was well before the MSM was in the bag for the Leftist marxist cabal of country destroyers running this country into the ground right now.

Kruschev was right... we will destroy you from within.

I guess you forgot the DOJ and FBI have been compromised for how long and how many times? Does J Edgar Hoover ring a bell?

Look at post #1... let that sink in for a minute... isn't that proof enough?

You need to focus more on motorcycling and less on all this garbage...you will have ulcers if you keep on worrying about something you have zero power to understand not to mention stop.

@TallTom already summed it up nicely-re-read his post on the subject.

Back