Proof of Election Fraud

F7515079-30BE-4FC1-92A2-3962F2651531.jpeg

200.gif

I still don’t see why we can’t vote online?
Use your ssn and vote.
Ssn can only be used once and that’s it. Seems to me it would be hard to cheat like that? What am I missing?
It makes sense, we could actually all vote the same day and get results fast. Just my 2 cents after being a network engineer and a software engineer for both DOD and commercial entities over the last 20+ years, we don't want any critical systems connected to the Internet. It would be a disaster. Especially, if it were left up to the states, maybe if it was all controlled at the federal level but man that would scare me personally from what I've seen. I don't think we should have any critical systems connected to the internet. Lot harder to hack grandma, shuffling through ballots. If you think there is fraud now, put it all on the net you will be begging for Grandma to come back.

Still don't understand why vote day isn't on a Saturday when the bulk of the work force is off duty.

How about sequential serial numbers on all ballots and assigned to all individual last 4 SS #s?

It makes sense, we could actually all vote the same day and get results fast. Just my 2 cents after being a network engineer and a software engineer for both DOD and commercial entities over the last 20+ years, we don't want any critical systems connected to the Internet. It would be a disaster. Especially, if it were left up to the states, maybe if it was all controlled at the federal level but man that would scare me personally from what I've seen. I don't think we should have any critical systems connected to the internet. Lot harder to hack grandma, shuffling through ballots. If you think there is fraud now, put it all on the net you will be begging for Grandma to come back.
Many systems are already connected to the internet. How do you think counties forward vote tabulations higher up? You think somebody with a usb drive carries the local totals to them?

Many systems are already connected to the internet. How do you think counties forward vote tabulations higher up? You think somebody with a usb drive carries the local totals to them?
It's one thing to report tabulations from a district and it's a whole other thing to allow every US citizen to submit their votes from their smart phones at a Starbucks wifi or at home on their compromised desktop computer. Those two situations are worlds apart. I could go on for days on this subject. I'm real good at what I do. Trust me, it would be a gross disaster opening this up to the internet.

It's one thing to report tabulations from a district and it's a whole other thing to allow every US citizen to submit their votes from their smart phones at a Starbucks wifi or at home on their compromised desktop computer. Those two situations are worlds apart. I could go on for days on this subject. I'm real good at what I do. Trust me, it would be a gross disaster opening this up to the internet.
Can’t be much worse than what we got now.
Nevada Republican senate candidate ‘was’ up approx 27,000 votes and then they announce ‘oh yeah 57,000 mail in ballots just showed up and need to be counted’.

Republicans made the law that won't allow counting early votes until after election day. This is stupid and intended to make things look suspicious. If they could have counted the votes early, Trump would never have been in the lead. They would have the early votes counted and the results could be announced the same day.

The republicans have to get rid of Trump to survive and they are now starting to figure that out.

Republicans made the law that won't allow counting early votes until after election day. This is stupid and intended to make things look suspicious. If they could have counted the votes early, Trump would never have been in the lead. They would have the early votes counted and the results could be announced the same day.

Each state sets their own rules on that.

Finally. A voice of hope.

Concedes
No doubt its a fresh breath of air to hear that from any candidate. Only on issue... why the long delay in getting the votes counted in different states? Yes, different states have different rules for the counting process.... I get that. However... The longer it takes as in days and weeks the less trust we the people have in the legitimacy of the count. The length of time the process takes means the opportunity for bad actors to act is sufficient to alter the outcome.

Not going to be easy. He can swing the vote pretty hard still.
Just consider crowd turnout for Biden vs Trump to this day.... its not even close... the basement dweller can't attract flies to horse manure even on a hot day. The people are speaking loud and clear every time a rally or invitation to assemble is held by either candidate.

However, if you like high energy prices and everything that goes with it then Biden is your guy.

Don't be confused about the direction this country has been directed in.... the top person running this country at the top is compromised and protected... otherwise the directives of the last 2 years would likely not have happened.

Back