PROJEKT

beerchug.gif

you shud let him ride that ZX-9r in your sig....dumazz
guns.gif

so, Ben-you still pimpn two fly honeys on the d.l., or what???
cool.gif

Damn.. I spend a few days traveling out of Kuwait to Ft Benning and this is what I miss???

I see, the thing is that it is no big deal, cuz, well, uhm,
"Everybody's a little bit gay".. Right guys?

Thunderjohn? Big Diesel? Yamahor? 99Busa.... Right?  
sadnews.gif
 (cavernous echo resounds)

Actually, I spent the night here at the Marriott in Columbus with this hot 0-4 (FEMALE!!!)
drools.gif
with six-pack abs and fake boobs that I met on the Freedom flight we did lots of this
kissass.gif
. So, that is why I just couldn't spare the time to check the forum earlier.
You are always taking pics. Where are the pics.
The lady has a career in the military. I couldn't post them on here out of respect for that as well as other elements involved. I will show you at the bash however, or maybe when we get that BBQ going at your place afterwords when you get back here.
Speaking of hope your bringin your camera. I would like to get a few shots of the wife on the bike. I did a few with the point and shoot I had but nothing real special. I was hoping a man with some skills like yourself might be able to get some good shots.

I mean unless you were not into taking pics of bikini clad ladies on motorcycles.

Damn.. I spend a few days traveling out of Kuwait to Ft Benning and this is what I miss???

I see, the thing is that it is no big deal, cuz, well, uhm,
"Everybody's a little bit gay".. Right guys?

Thunderjohn? Big Diesel? Yamahor? 99Busa.... Right?
sadnews.gif
(cavernous echo resounds)

Actually, I spent the night here at the Marriott in Columbus with this hot 0-4 (FEMALE!!!)
drools.gif
with six-pack abs and fake boobs that I met on the Freedom flight we did lots of this
kissass.gif
. So, that is why I just couldn't spare the time to check the forum earlier.
You are always taking pics. Where are the pics.
The lady has a career in the military. I couldn't post them on here out of respect for that as well as other elements involved. I will show you at the bash however, or maybe when we get that BBQ going at your place afterwords when you get back here.
Speaking of hope your bringin your camera. I would like to get a few shots of the wife on the bike. I did a few with the point and shoot I had but nothing real special. I was hoping a man with some skills like yourself might be able to get some good shots.

I mean unless you were not into taking pics of bikini clad ladies on motorcycles.
Seems you are not paying attention... In case you haven't been keeping up with current events?

Here's Projekt mowing the lawn...

dancing2tc.gif

I'll bring my lap-top to the Bash....i think there's a few pics on here from work
firedevil.gif

but Projekt n ThunderJon seen about...1/100th of them already
cool.gif
drools.gif

drools.gif

drools.gif

bowdown.gif
BigDiesel
bowdown.gif
yo John-dont worry if Projekt's arm got all wet-noodle n he cant carry his camera, I'll bring my wife's Canon SLR with the laptop too
winkold.gif

hmmmm....yer wife n my wife....sitn on 'my wife' *aka the busa*...THAT would make a HAWT pic!!!
*dont worry i'll share-they'll sit on your bus' too*
cool.gif

drools.gif

drools.gif

bowdown.gif

cool.gif

I'll bring my lap-top to the Bash....i think there's a few pics on here from work
firedevil.gif

cool.gif
drools.gif

drools.gif

drools.gif

bowdown.gif
BigDiesel
bowdown.gif
yo John-dont worry if Projekt's arm got all wet-noodle n he cant carry his camera, I'll bring my wife's Canon SLR with the laptop too
winkold.gif

hmmmm....yer wife n my wife....sitn on 'my wife' *aka the busa*...THAT would make a HAWT pic!!!
cool.gif
I have a feeling I better bring an extra memory card
drools.gif

drools.gif

drools.gif

bowdown.gif

cool.gif

drools.gif

firedevil.gif

cool.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

bowdown.gif
BigDiesel
bowdown.gif
winkold.gif

cool.gif
drools.gif
I have a feeling you'll want to bring an extra pair of pants too if you're watching...

drools.gif

drools.gif

bowdown.gif

cool.gif

drools.gif

firedevil.gif

cool.gif
drools.gif

drools.gif

drools.gif

bowdown.gif
BigDiesel
bowdown.gif
winkold.gif

cool.gif
drools.gif
I have a feeling you'll want to bring an extra pair of pants too if you're watching...
laugh.gif
thanks for the heads up.

drools.gif

drools.gif

bowdown.gif

cool.gif

drools.gif

firedevil.gif

cool.gif
drools.gif

drools.gif

drools.gif

bowdown.gif
BigDiesel
bowdown.gif
winkold.gif

cool.gif
I don't even know if that would be legal? Too much hotness in one place.
drools.gif
Have us a Busa calendar and sell it to raise money (among other things)
wowold.gif
for the org.
idea3.gif

drools.gif

drools.gif

bowdown.gif

cool.gif

drools.gif

no banana-hammock close-ups bro...sorry I know they're your fav. but try to refrain-here in the states its impolite to stare at another guys junk, fyi....Im jes sayin you been gone a long time...
firedevil.gif

Back