Happy birthday Projekt!

I knew it was your birthday when my phone went off at midnight... cuz it sais "Today is PROJEKT'S Birthday!" :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Happy Birthday my good man. As far as not being on the list, perhaps the explanation lies in your signature.

Happy Birthday my good man. As far as not being on the list, perhaps the explanation lies in your signature.

Projekt: What does he mean by that?

Projekt: I think it has to do with the existential challenge quoted in your signature.

Projekt: What's an existential challenge?

Projekt: It means that you claim to not exist by quoting the statement you put in your signature line.

Projekt: Well that doesn't make sense. I didn't put that there. You did it. ???

Projekt: It doesn't have to make sense. You just have to press the "I believe" button. There is something else you are forgetting. Whether I did it or you did it doesn't matter because of "E Pluribus Unum".

Projekt: WTF? There you go again with the "I believe" button. I still haven't found it on the keyboard.

Projekt: What does he mean by that?

Projekt: I think it has to do with the existential challenge quoted in your signature.

Projekt: What's an existential challenge?

Projekt: It means that you claim to not exist by quoting the statement you put in your signature line.

Projekt: Well that doesn't make sense. I didn't put that there. You did it. ???

Projekt: It doesn't have to make sense. You just have to press the "I believe" button. There is something else you are forgetting. Whether I did it or you did it doesn't matter because of "E Pluribus Unum".

Projekt: WTF? There you go again with the "I believe" button. I still haven't found it on the keyboard.

:alcoholic:

Back