Where is Projekt

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
After reading the post about Christmas and Christ I just realized that this is something Projekt would/should have been all over with his endless facts and superior intellect...
So what gives, anyone heard from him, or know what has happened to him...

David

he logged in: Last Login Date: Dec. 12 2006,03:58
but hasn't posted since: Last Posted In: Random Thoughts in Okay, so I dissapeared on Dec. 02 2006,06:08
that isn't like him...post up and let us know you are ok bro

i have noticed he has not been posting much lately.
i enjoy his mentality towards life.

Last I heard, he was Stateside and we were gonna meet up in Richmond, VA. He said he couldn't make since he had so much to do over here... Last I heard from him...

I missed this one...
I ain't dead yet.
Merely not as present as normal. In between living situations and therefore I don't have a high speed internet connection at the ready. Hard to keep up with all the posts enough to respond with anything worthwhile.
Using a cybercafe to check my e-mail regularly.
I'll probably have a connection at my work in progress renovation apartment within a few weeks.
Oh and happy holidays and a happy new year to all here.

Are you still working on that mold? Or is this a new place... You have to post at least once a week with all the trouble you seem to get into with the local Mafiaso you wienee.
biggrin.gif

Happy Holidays.
E

Moved all of my stuff out of that Mold infested hellhole and into a place that I am renovating. Sleeping at my girlfriends place and can't wait for the contractors to sort my new place out. I like to have some time to myself and feel a little confined when at my ol' lady's place so it would be nice to have all of those promise makers get some work done.

Back