Powers Pictures - Fall Bash 2007

DSC07786.jpg

Ok, now that I got my post count up a little higher...

I was really proud of Don (Rayabusa0818) for not being totally connected... I was going to attempt to catch Don on his "blackberry" at every stop but he really did not use it as much as I have seen him use it in the past.

Don, it was a pleasure as usual...

DSC07671-1.jpg

Great pics Powers!! I really hate that we missed it.

OH and ummmmm...... that pic of that guy holding the blow up doll......was he wearing what I thought he was?
laugh.gif

Thanks for the pics Ted. Hope you guys had a great time and a safe ride while there and on your way home.

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Sep. 30 2007,18:19) Great pics Powers!! I really hate that we missed it.

OH and ummmmm...... that pic of that guy holding the blow up doll......was he wearing what I thought he was?
laugh.gif
Yup... it's what you think it is... leather thong!

Thanks for not banning me from the board. I am sure there will be more pictures of that, including Killboy (I'm sure that will be a highlight).

I'm calling my therapist now... that's going to cost me a lot...

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Sep. 30 2007,18:19) Great pics Powers!! I really hate that we missed it.

laugh.gif
Pappy called what he was wearing "dental floss"
all_coholic.gif

(Rayabusa0818 @ Sep. 30 2007,15:24)

laugh.gif
Pappy called what he was wearing "dental floss"
all_coholic.gif
ewwwwwww
tounge.gif

Back