(05BusaLe @ May 13 2007,10:52) Cool vid, however now I am sad
sad.gif
 for I didnt go!
Well theres always next year!
smile.gif
Or September!

(dadofthree @ May 13 2007,13:11)
lurk.gif
again nice vid, you obviously have some skillz.

With video editing  
laugh.gif
Yo, DO3 I saw that pic of you sleeping while riding, I must say you are very talented!
I also know how you got rid of your chicken strips, You simply sat on the bike and rolled it forward
tounge.gif

poke.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ May 13 2007,10:42) Dennis - awesome video!  Thanks for posting the links... when do you think the big one will be done?  I really want to see that one!
Right about now
smile.gif

(05BusaLe @ May 13 2007,13:59)
(dadofthree @ May 13 2007,13:11)
lurk.gif
again nice vid, you obviously have some skillz.

With video editing
laugh.gif
Yo, DO3 I saw that pic of you sleeping while riding, I must say you are very talented!
I also know how you got rid of your chicken strips, You simply sat on the bike and rolled it forward
tounge.gif

poke.gif
And it wasn't easy
laugh.gif

fatty.jpg

laugh.gif

That movie brings back many fond memories. I have only been to the Dragon twice, each on my Honda ST 1300; whilst there I rode it several times. What a great riding experience it must be to ride the Busa on it. I hope you guys picked up some Dragon stickers to tell the world where you have been.

great job!!!!

i'll be there in the fall!!!

.... but i hope not of us 'fall!'!!!!

uh... i know that's a crappy line, but i'm wishing for the best!!!

bowdown.gif

(NDVBUSA @ Aug. 20 2007,21:16) Awesome video. any recommendations on bike cameras?
It depends on how far you want to go into the dark side
smile.gif

Last year I ran a couple of Samsung MiniDV camcorders. One on the tank using a sportbike camera mount, and the other out the back on a custom fabricated mount.

This year I'm running bullet cams permantantly mounted on the bike with solid state DVRs with LCD screens on the tripple.

What I can tell you is no Hard Drive or DVD devices. They will not hold up to the vibrations of the Busa.

Hewwwwww-EEE!!!!
beerchug.gif

That's is AWESOME!!!
I can only take it in small increments... other wise I get too excited!
firedevil.gif

IS IT APRIL YET???

You know I'm so glad that you provided these movies of the bash!! I really wanted to go and now with the movies I can see how great it was. Awsome job with them and thanks for posting em!!!

Since I just bought my '07 Busa, I havn't had much chance to go on a ride yet, at least on this bike, but this video helps me feel better. If I can, I hope to go on an '08 ride
hello.gif
. Thanks for posting, that was some cool footage
thumb_up.gif
Tony

Back