Fall Bash

beerchug.gif

I'm ready to go now. All I need is a date so I can get time off and get a room

(TennBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,20:04) Hey Charlie, you better be careful.  I seem to remember seeing a picture of you know who TPing a motorcycle.  How many tire tracks do you have across your back?
The details seem foggy...anyone claim this guy?!
poke.gif

PDBusaTP.jpg

(VaBusa @ May 02 2007,15:22)
(TennBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,20:04) Hey Charlie, you better be careful. I seem to remember seeing a picture of you know who TPing a motorcycle. How many tire tracks do you have across your back?
The details seem foggy...anyone claim this guy?!
poke.gif
See!?!? It was Chank! I was just there for effect.
wink.gif

Yeah, that's it!
laugh.gif

(YH2K @ May 01 2007,14:53)
(Jet Li @ May 01 2007,10:28)
(YH2K @ May 01 2007,09:04) That is my 12th, 30th Birthday and probably when I'll go either way!!!
egitarre77.gif
That's great
jump9.gif

Can I use that in the future?

Oh yeah, count me in for the fall Bash!
Tom, just dont bring that external fixator thingy!

It might short out my TRE
jump9.gif
What's a TRE?

jump9.gif

Hey All, Im in for last week of Sept, but the First week is Oct is good too. Think im going to get a Cottage at the Phillips..

Jon(Loomis.)

Come on
sad.gif
let's decide this. I think I'm gonna give it a shot for this one too. May have to bring the wife for this one but really wanna do it again.
wink.gif
So anybody wanna nail it down? Sept. 28th and 29th?

I couldn't find anywhere where it was set. I looked around alot of places and didn't see it.

So.........anybody know?

Sept 28 - 29  would be Ideal if will can agree on a date then maybe we can start a Registration Post... and when you post a date SOMEONE needs to start the count down clock.  

Jon. (Loomis)

Sorry I missed Spring Busa Bash, I would really like to try and make it to the Fall Bash. However, will not be able to make it in September because of work travels.

I will keep my eyes open and wait to see the dates. I really hope to get to meet everyone soon.

(georgiabusa_05 @ May 19 2007,00:44) reserved room 106 and George reserved room 102.  
biggrin.gif
 last weekend in Sept.
Well, I've reserved Room 107 for the 27th, 28th, & 29th.
cool.gif

Back