Power commanders are in!!!!

BT,

Haven't got mine yet.  Hopefully tomorrow.  How long did it take to install yours?  Is it plug and play.  Hopefully I can get it tomorrow and get it on before the weekend.

Tony
Took about 20 minutes or so. It took me longer to figure out how to use the gas tank prop rod (where it went) and find the seat bolt I dropped than it did to plug up the PC. :laugh: It is plug and play except for the ground wire. For the ground you simply remove the negative battery cable bolt, put the ground wire connector on the bolt and replace it. Super easy install. ;)

Took only twenty minutes to install. Took a short ride and I do mean short 38 degrees here no coat no helmet slushy headache. I will let you know more after a longer ride
I rode about 25 -30 miles after my install. Couldn't believe how much easier it is to shift now. That was the main thing I noticed.

for more sqeek info check out my other thread,

HAHAHA laugh at me? :devil:  

I'm Just kidden 2, Really though check out my post!

Kill all those varmints!
Man, that sucks, but not as bad as my tractor story. I was driving my Dad's tractor to spread a trailer load of chicken crap on a pasture when I felt something tickle my right ankle. I had on shorts and those socks that just cover the ankle and it's common for bugs and stuff to light on ya when you're on a tractor so I just shook my ankle and the tickle stopped. What's not common is for a bug to land in exactly the same spot twice. So, when I felt the same tickle in the same spot again I looked down to see what it was.

Get this! A freakin' SNAKE was coming out of the tractor dash and wrapping around my right ankle!!! :eek: I started screaming "Ooooooh Shiot!, Ooooooooh Shiot!!!!!" repeatedly and I yanked my right leg straight up and over the steering wheel. I jumped off of the tractor with it still running down a hill! I had to run beside it and pull the fuel shut off to stop it before it took out a fence!

I'd much rather have a sqeek in my busa than a hissssssssssssss! ;)

BT,

Damn dude, Snakes and Spiders are the only two things that I absolutely hate. You can't hear them Fuggers.

Tony

Yeah, I don't like either of the two. I'm not scared of them if I know they're around but when my first knowledge of their presence is after they are half way around my ankle I tend to get a little bit excited! :laugh:

JC,

Got mine today. Took about 20 minutes to install. Runs great. Thanks again JC for looking out for the Members.

Tony

Back