Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help me decide!

Finally decided to go with Kit #1. The RK seems to be pretty good...not as strong as the ZZZ but still 10000 lps tensile strength. Also, the kit comes with Vortex sprockets. Should be here by Thursday! :cheerleader:
Sax you shoulda listened to what everybody said and went with a steel rear......you're gonna regret the aluminum. But at least you'll be suggesting steel with the rest of us next time :;):

Accourding to the support guy I placed the order with, it is a steel rear. It better be steel when it gets here!

This is off the website description....

<<The 20,000 mile warranty kit is the longest lasting chain and sprocket kit you can buy. Both sprockets and chain is guaranteed to last 20,000 miles. A steel rear sprocket is included with this kit for longer sprocket life. Aluminum sprockets are less weight, more expensive and wear out three times as fast as a steel sprocket. those are used on race bikes where performance is the bottom line, not longer sprocket life.>>

This is off the website description....

<<The 20,000 mile warranty kit is the longest lasting chain and sprocket kit you can buy. Both sprockets and chain is guaranteed to last 20,000 miles. A steel rear sprocket is included with this kit for longer sprocket life. Aluminum sprockets are less weight, more expensive and wear out three times as fast as a steel sprocket. those are used on race bikes where performance is the bottom line, not longer sprocket life.>>
Sax was your Vortex rear steel? From my research Vortex only makes aluminum......I had to go with driven to get a steel rear for my busa, seems like a quality piece tho :agree:

Yes...it's steel. However, I'm not sure that the rear is actually a Vortex or not. I believe the front is though.

Top Bottom